Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Outta the blue

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
Guess I've been thrown under the bus again...
Checked the mail yesterday afternoon and found a package from jbohon. The note said I'd been nominated for a pimp smacking of epic proportions, and that's just what I got! James sent an incredible selection of smokes and a tasting notebook to help with my reviews. Thanks much, brother! The "kindness" will be repaid...
photo 20140827_160950_zpsyhsl3epr.jpg

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome smokes and way kewl notebook Big Bro!! Glad to see you hanging around here again and hope you've been well!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice target. Good to see you are still with us
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent hit on an awesome BOTL!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy them brother! Remember though, don't shoot the messenger. Train your wrath at those that decided you needed to be smacked around a bit.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    Hope you enjoy them brother! Remember though, don't shoot the messenger. Train your wrath at those that decided you needed to be smacked around a bit.

I'll definitely enjoy them, James! As for those who threw me under the bus... that could anyone or everyone of these jackwagons.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    jbohon:

I'll definitely enjoy them, James! As for those who threw me under the bus... that could anyone or everyone of these jackwagons.
    yes... yes it could! Bwahahaha!!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbohon:

The "messenger"? You seem to be the judge, the jury, and the executioner.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."