Home Non Cigar Related

Everton v. Chelsea

No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
Ok I know the world cup is over and most of you will ignore this or want to post something negative about the sport... shut up. To everyone else, ARE YOU WATCHING THIS GAME???? HOLY *** lol

It's 3-5 right now respectively and each team is going back and forth scoring like every 2 minutes it's ridiculous.

If you're a fan of soccer at all and couldn't see this live.. watch the highlights. Make sure you do. Not amazing goals, but an insane game.

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just turned it on right before the barrage of goals. That was crazy! 5 in like 11 min and then Everton had one hit off the post. This is a fantastic game
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    6-3!! Sucks for Tim Howard though :/
    Yea he's getting lit up. Although there's not much he could do
    bert873:
    It's actually still impressive if you look how close he is to saving some of the goals where he really should have had no chance. Just unbelievable reaction times.
    No_one21:
    bert873:
    It's actually still impressive if you look how close he is to saving some of the goals where he really should have had no chance. Just unbelievable reaction times.
    Definitely! He's easily one of the top goalies in the world right now
    Great early Premier season games.
    I wish more La Liga games would be aired. I'm a huge Real Madrid fan but I never get to watch any games. I did get to see them play last year when they played at the Edward Jones Dome. That was exciting. I also was able to see Chelsea play at Busch Stadium. St. Louis totally needs to get a professional soccer team
    Sweet. I barely have cable so getting to watch any games is lucky, otherwise I have to use **** streaming sites.
    No_one21:
    Sweet. I barely have cable so getting to watch any games is lucky, otherwise I have to use **** streaming sites.
    Yea I'm in the same boat. I usually just follow the games on one of those gamecast things that espn.com has