Home General Discussion

Cigar Obsession Photo Contest Vote

Cigar Obsession Photo Contest - vote for your favorite cigar themes shot! http://cigarobsession.com/2009/10/24/cigar-obsession-photo-contest-2-5-stick-giveaway-the-vote/

Comments

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, of course I voted for my own picture, but since not very many others are voting for it, I'll share my personal favorites of the photos submitted.

I really like the #8 photo. There is so much activity in this photograph. Colors that would typically clash are soothed together by soft blues in the vase and highlighted by refracted light.

I would like #2 a lot more if there wasn't a Swisher Sweet label in there. I like that I'm not really sure what I'm looking at. I mean, the bands are obvious, but what angle are we looking at and what is surrounding it? I guess I like the mystery.

Other notables for me are #4, and #12.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I like #7, ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    Voted for #1... cus it's #1 haha But really- a glass of wine and grapes to accompany a good cigar and book, just don't get any better than this! And Three Cups of Tea is a top notch book btw!
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    I went with #12. Woulda went with #7 but for some reason the name Johnnie Walker Blue just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
  • I can't resist an Opus X, number 11 for me.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    smbrink:
    I went with #12. Woulda went with #7 but for some reason the name Johnnie Walker Blue just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    Now thats funny!