Home General Discussion

ITC 10th robusto?

By searching these forums, I have read a lot of good things about the ITC 10th Anniversary, but nothing about the robusto in particular, which is usually my vitola of choice. I know the toro and and churchill have gotten love, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with the robusto.

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I've had a couple of the Robusto ITC's and I thought they were great! I'm a big fan of the ITC in general and I've had several sizes of it. I'm not sure which size is my favorite, but the robusto was awesome.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    The toro is my favorite liga fo the ITC 10th Ann, but I haven't tried the robusto yet. I do have a few of them, just haven't gotten around to smoking one yet.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    a few months back i bought a box of robusto's on a sweet deal ...... just a great cigar in any size though
  • Good to know guys, thanks. I think this might be my first box purchase =)
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    They have these in the segundos. Any difference?
  • Other than a small cosmetic blemish, and the lack of a band, the second is the same cigar.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    its is but you dont get the box with the seconds i think ....... besides its actualy a pretty nice box.............
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I bought the seconds from here, great smoke same as the banded ones. Couldn't tell you how the robusto is though, sorry
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I generally stay away from the robustos when it comes to RP. Even though it's the size I would prefer I have found that the toros and torps are better made and taste better. Now this is a broad generalization, and not obviously applicable to every RP smoke I've had, but I've noticed it enough that now when I buy a box, it's in the larger sizes.
    As far as the ITC, I've only had the the torp and it was great.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    T. Gervais:
    By searching these forums, I have read a lot of good things about the ITC 10th Anniversary, but nothing about the robusto in particular, which is usually my vitola of choice. I know the toro and and churchill have gotten love, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with the robusto.
    Rocky gave out a free ITC robusto w/ a purchase, and I smoked it right there in the B&M, and I have to say, it was a damn good smoke.

"Long ashes my friends."