Home General Discussion

House closing special cigar order

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
So I'm thinking about ordering a special stick tomorrow to celebrate closing on our house. I plan on shipping it to the new house as my "first package at the new place gifty". I WILL ALSO BE AGING THIS CIGAR TO SMOKE ON THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN OUR HOUSE! (Seeing as some clowns have some devious actions in mind).... ;) lol I love Undercrowns, Perdomo 10th anniversary champagnes, red dots, ave Maria's and have several of them in my humi already. Suggestions on something along any of those lines to order? Keep price reasonable maybe no more than $20. Lol aaaaaaaand GO!
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    LP9 and a good rum and coke.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    esg

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    DC Julius Ceasar or Room 101 Daruma; two of my most recent favorites, both have some similarities to the ones you listed.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    DC Julius Ceasar or Room 101 Daruma; two of my most recent favorites, both have some similarities to the ones you listed.
    ^ agree
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    How about sharing that new addy and I'll see what I can come up with!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    How about sharing that new addy and I'll see what I can come up with!

Ill PM ya with my addy... but im still gonna buy something. lol! lookin at the DC Julius Ceaser right now... might have to order one up.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's just what I was thinkin' Doc! Once you get that addy, we may just need to see if we can blow the new place up! Gotta let the new mailman know what's up, right?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    I instantly regret sending him my addy now. lol I guess that can count as my bad decision for the day. ;)
    LiquidChaos66:
    I instantly regret sending him my addy now. lol I guess that can count as my bad decision for the day. ;)
    LOL, PM Doug!
    crap.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    LiquidChaos66:
    LOL, PM Doug!
    Pass it on please!
    ok... EDIT TO THE ORIGINAL POST IS ALL IN CAPS!!!! Im still leaning towards the DC
    christian1971:
    LP9 and a good rum and coke.

So I looked on CCOM and called several of my B&Ms and they are all out of LP9s. lol
    Nevermind. lol CCOM restocked as of this morning
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    ok... EDIT TO THE ORIGINAL POST IS ALL IN CAPS!!!! Im still leaning towards the DC
    Good, because the DE stuff doesn't tend to age super well, IMHO. The DC JC or the Daruma would probably fare better.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Ok, I like the JC a lot, but I will have to say that the Maximus is my all time fave NC cigar. Haven't had one in a while, gonna change that this weekend!
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Ok, I like the JC a lot, but I will have to say that the Maximus is my all time fave NC cigar. Haven't had one in a while, gonna change that this weekend!
    ??? You buyin more lol
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"