Home General Discussion

CALDWELL CIGAR CO.

My friend gave me a LONG LIVE THE KING by Caldwell Cigar Co. it was pure magic. Smoked like a dream. A must try.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    R&R
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    R&R
    Right. Because none of us ever get the wrong forums. ; )
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    NCR :) xoxo
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Caldwell :)
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone PM me a place to get a Caldwell sampler? Like to try em.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    Anyone PM me a place to get a Caldwell sampler? Like to try em.
    Pm
  • A
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    OldBoots:
    A
    Are you my daddy?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    R&R
    #assist
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    OldBoots:
    A
    Are you my daddy?
    Hopefully your Daddy taught you about sharing...? If not, it's time you learn. How can you take from others, with a clear conscience and believe that at some point, a show of gratitude is needed? I don't understand the mentality that "takes and takes" and feels no obligation to give back. That's the definition of a sociopath thought process that has no business being involved in this forum. You better look within and decide who you truly are, I already have my opinion....prove me wrong!!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    New Boots:
    OldBoots:
    A
    Are you my daddy?
    Hopefully your Daddy taught you about sharing...? If not, it's time you learn. How can you take from others, with a clear conscience and believe that at some point, a show of gratitude is needed? I don't understand the mentality that "takes and takes" and feels no obligation to give back. That's the definition of a sociopath thought process that has no business being involved in this forum. You better look within and decide who you truly are, I already have my opinion....prove me wrong!!
    Well said Jim. Thank you for having the wherewithal to say it. I'm far more passive aggressive :-). The lesson here is really quite simple:

no one cares if you have a big humidor or a little one. No one cares if you have a box of opus x's or a box of 5 vegas. Rather, what matters is you have a open heart,respect for your fellow BOTLs, and someway to give back to the forum instead of take take take.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Dude...dang is Chambers looking good on his profile pic.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    TRY IT YOU WILL LIKE IT ITS GOOD
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    DO YOU EVEN ZODIAN BRO
    ..,that's my line
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    (((Blush)))
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a Eastern Standard robusto this AM. Flawless construction, flavors to my uneducated taste were slightly sweet, and there was a floral quality to it. Really nice smoke, great burn, white pepper on the finish. I got to get more of these.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    New Boots:
    OldBoots:
    A
    Are you my daddy?
    Get'em Shizz! KO!