Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

One Thousand and Three

Just noticed that today was the day I joined up here three years ago. This is also my 1000th post which is kind of cool. I definitely want to do something in the form of a Pass or some Bombs but not sure what to do yet. I just wanted to say a quick Thank You to everyone here for making this such an amazing place. I also really appreciate the warm welcome back I received after being gone for a while and am definitely so glad to be back. You all ROCK and truly make this a very special place and I will keep you posted on what I decide to do to celebrate the Double Milestone. Thanks again everyone...
Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're a great BotL, still remember winning your movie trivia pass.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you should do a pass, I'd be proud to be in it! Congrats! Glad you are back!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    You're a great BotL, still remember winning your movie trivia pass.

Thanks buddy and was just happy to be able to help you get on the Good Traders List with that. Now you're on to organizing hits on the Big Fish like Shizz. They grow up so fast...

Bahahahaha
    Enola Gay - Target #29

Bigshizza:
    I think you should do a pass, I'd be proud to be in it! Congrats! Glad you are back!

Thank You Sir and yeah was leaning towards doing that. Would definitely be honored to have you in the Pass fo sho.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Awesome brother. Id be down ta do what I can.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the milestone!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Bigshizza:

Thank You Sir and yeah was leaning towards doing that. Would definitely be honored to have you in the Pass fo sho.
    Congrats, and 1000 in 3 years, u need to post more lol. Sign me up jimmy if u decide to do a pass.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Congrats bro! Count me in too! Just say when!
    Thanks guys and judging by the early response a Pass is what I will do. Not sure if I hold off til after the Holidays with the Secret Santa about to be underway and also a couple other things out there. Let me know what you guys think.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Broseph, I think the Shizzster is right and you should do a pass .... I'd be honored to partake as well....
    kingjk729:
    Congrats Broseph, I think the Shizzster is right and you should do a pass .... I'd be honored to partake as well....

Thanks bro and yeah definitely going to do a Pass. Some great BORKs wanting to participate so that's awesome and I'm definitely honored. Since you're here in town let me know if you want to be at the beginning or the end and whichever it is we can try and just get together and do a Herf and Pass.
    Enola Gay - Target #29