Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Humidor and Cigar Collection For Sale ***DONE***

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey Gang,

I have a good buddy who is looking to sell off his aging humidor and collection for personal reasons. This person would like to remain anonymous but I can say with certainty that these cigars have been cared for religiously and has stayed at a constant 69% by way of Boveda packs. All cigars in here have a minimum of 1 year of humidor age on them though most are between 2-5 years of age. He would like to sell this as one shot, humidor and cigars to a single person. The humidor is the "Old World Antique" humidor that can be seen here in Ccom and all cigars shown in the pictures below are included. I have a spreadsheet that lists every cigar that I created as well as what their single cigar pricing MSRP is that I could find to help show what this would cost if you bought each cigar individually. For respect purposes I will not be listing the asking price or the spreadsheet here, please PM or text (if you have my number) if you would like the pricing and spreadsheet sent. If somehow you know who's cigars these are please do not mention or post since he is trying to remain anonymous for personal reasons. Thanks gang!!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Looks like heaven. Wish I could afford it.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a friend who is interested. PM on the way.
    jd50ae:

Can't get a PM to go to you. Would you PM me the pertinents please.
    jd50ae:
    jd50ae:

Addin to the arsenal? Lol
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
    wahooschock:
    jd50ae:
    jd50ae:

I wish. Got a buddy on the Eastern Shore who I am trying to get to join the forum and he couldn't e-mail me fast enough to get the info.
    jd50ae:
    wahooschock:
    jd50ae:
    jd50ae:

I wish. Got a buddy on the Eastern Shore who I am trying to get to join the forum and he couldn't e-mail me fast enough to get the info.
    AWESOME way to help a brother out lol
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    wahooschock:
    jd50ae:
    jd50ae:

No problem JD, PM to you.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this doesn't sell as a whole and he'd like to sell samplers, please let me know. Thanks
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    If this doesn't sell as a whole and he'd like to sell samplers, please let me know. Thanks
    +1 Hit me up too if that happens
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
    youngryan216:
    danielzreyes:
    I really only want 1 stick. I'll give you a dollar if you can guess which one it is
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    The bent one.....personal reasons bro?
    One God, One Truth
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wahooschock:
    Looks like heaven. Wish I could afford it.
    +1 A beautiful selection indeed. Even if I had $$ to spend, no doubt this is way out of my price range.

Best wishes to the seller .... and congrats to whoever ends up being the lucky buyer.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    youngryan216:
    danielzreyes:
    I really only want 1 stick. I'll give you a dollar if you can guess which one it is
    lmao I was the first to inquire about it!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    youngryan216:
    danielzreyes:
    lmao I was the first to inquire about it!!
    you f*cker lol
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Is that an original MOW?
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
    youngryan216:
    Is that an original MOW?
    yes, Ruination
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    danielzreyes:
    Me too, please.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm in line for a sampler lol
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    PM back to ya.
    PM back at you Jason.
    If my buddy decides to break it up into samplers later on I will let yall know but so far he is only interested in selling the humidor and collection as a single unit. Thanks for the interest Gang!
    90+ Irishman:
    PM back at you Jason.
    Well I didn't get it could you resend?
    90+ Irishman:
    If my buddy decides to break it up into samplers later on I will let yall know but so far he is only interested in selling the humidor and collection as a single unit. Thanks for the interest Gang!
    When you find out the total price please pm me. Thanks
    Darktower007:
    90+ Irishman:
    When you find out the total price please pm me. Thanks
    Sent
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Text it to me Brett, thanks Bro
    Hey guys just an FYI, this is now done and sold. Thank you all!!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Excellent! I hope whomever sold this condition changes for the better as we move into this holiday season.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    PM to you, Brett.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • I am very interested in purchasing this. Please contact me at jbowers@barrister.com or 985-365-0801.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really???? See the headline. This is DONE. Means sold.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!