Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1 year Anniversary Contest

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just realized as I was surfing around on the forum that today is my 1 year anniversary here on ccom. Seems just like yesterday Mike was pm'ing me about proper etiquette on the forum and ole RCY decided smack me around like all newbies should be. :)

It has been a fun year and I have learned a lot and continue to learn everyday from you guys. Everyone of you are great BOTLs and have made this hobby much more enjoyable for me. So thx to all of you for that. :)

Now for the contest. Simply pick a number between 1 and 365 between now and Sunday midnight. I will use random.org to generate a number and whomever is closest will win. In the event of a tie, such as number 20 being drawn and two of you fine fellas pick 19 and 21 I will decide on a tiebreaker at that time. I'll get a little Geo style sampler together on Monday and mail out. Looking forward to another 365 days and more on the forum!!

Comments

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    173 and here's to many more!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the contest, Morgan. I'll pick 128.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't realize I had been here (slightly) longer than you. I'll guess 69.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on a year, Morgan! And thanks for the contest.

I'll pick good 'ol 77.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    400. Congrats Morgan
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Morgan. I'll guess, 127.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the milestone. Put me down for 11.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Happy Anniversary Number 27 please
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    3.14 FTW
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for stick'n round, funny guy! 320.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How bout 15 and congrats on the milestone!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on one year brother!!!time flies when your having fun!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    3.14 FTW
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I'll say 178 and if I win please send to echambers for the cigar for warriors care package. Oh and congrats on the year great having you!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Grats Morgan!! 222 for me
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on your one year around here. I'll say 313. Thanks for the contest.
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    happy forum birthday!!!! I say 2
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    82 pf course.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    I'll say 178 and if I win please send to echambers for the cigar for warriors care package. Oh and congrats on the year great having you!

Same here and will go with 113. Congrats on the Anniversary and here's to many more.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    MorganGeo:
    I just realized as I was surfing around on the forum that today is my 1 year anniversary here on ccom. Seems just like yesterday Mike was pm'ing me about proper etiquette on the forum and ole RCY decided smack me around like all newbies should be. :)

It has been a fun year and I have learned a lot and continue to learn everyday from you guys. Everyone of you are great BOTLs and have made this hobby much more enjoyable for me. So thx to all of you for that. :)

Now for the contest. Simply pick a number between 1 and 365 between now and Sunday midnight. I will use random.org to generate a number and whomever is closest will win. In the event of a tie, such as number 20 being drawn and two of you fine fellas pick 19 and 21 I will decide on a tiebreaker at that time. I'll get a little Geo style sampler together on Monday and mail out. Looking forward to another 365 days and more on the forum!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    go back to your closet at 212.5 * 2
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm in for 12 boxcars!!
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's on the anniversary, a year goes by so quickly doesn't it. There's etiquette on this forum you say, hmmm.

236 sounds good. 2*3=6, sounds like an algorithm a geek would use to code a random generator with. Donate to the warriors care package, if I should be so lucky.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats good sir! Glad to have you around. 276.5. Lol!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    242 go Iggles, spank the Cowpunks
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Morg, now get back in the closet. Will go with #1
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    A closet with a width of 4 and depth of 7 and height of 8 offers 224 cubic feet of smoking pleasure. So I'll go with 224.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on a year. Ill go go with 151.
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! 45
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer