Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

PB sent Chicago in a Box!!!!

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
One of those gifts where my jaw dropped, heart started to race and I was as giddy as a school girl!!! Patrickbrick sent my family "Taste of Chicago" in a single box. It is full of all my Chicago favorites. I can't thank you enough!!!! These are just amazing and we are going to so enjoy. Came at a time when ibwas really missing Chi Town..

Over view of the whole shebang
photo IMG_7549.jpg

Italian Beef
photo IMG_4683.jpg

The Hot Dogs that are sent to earth from heaven
photo IMG_1431.jpg

The Pizza YUMMY!!
photo IMG_9781-1.jpg

Soft sided beer bucket. (don't be jealous Rsherman)
photo IMG_3512.jpg

The flag that will be proudly on display
photo IMG_9989.jpg Stand by for more photos. Photobucket chose a great time to act up on me mow. So until I get all photos on here. There is a package of the worlds best hot dogs and if you have never had a Vieana Beef brand Chicago style dog your missing out on life, Italian Beef, a deep dish pizza, and a Chicago Bears collapsable beer cooler and flag

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who the eff bombs pizza!?!??!!!! that is a whole new level of crazy. way to go patrick! that is insane.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done Patrick!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we may disagree on the better football team...you have great taste in food sir! Thats one heck of a bomb Patrick.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see everything arrived safely. Have a happy thanksgiving.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy and awesome at the same time!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally awesome! Very thoughtful hit, Patrick!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice bomb. Chicago does have great food. Terrible football team, but good food.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Them hot dogs are awesome!! We have a craft beer bar that serves them and damn I gained some weight lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Nice bomb. Chicago does have great food. Terrible football team, but good food.
    People have to make sacrifices..
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. I love Chicago, with the food being one of the reasons. Wish I could make it to the herf next weekend.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great food bomb right there you must be in heaven, well done Patrickbrick!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    That's awesome and I know how nice that can be. My Mom would send me stuff from back here in Niagara Falls when I was living in Phoenix so I always had a touch of home there.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Patrick! That's some cool stuff, enjoy Rob
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    For tonight's game VS the Cowgirls my family is eating good.

photo IMG_1936.jpg
    This game is awefull!!! Bears this year are such a disgraceful Embarassment. How ever, I can't say the same about the pizza, it was wonderful!

photo IMG_1463.jpg
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    I think you should start rooting for the local team.
    Chemnitz:
    I think you should start rooting for the local team.
    Never ever, no friggen way! Two favorite teams are the Bears and who ever is playing the Cowpussy's that week! Can't stand them and their fair weather fans
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea Cutler went out in a flair that only he can. Glad the pizza was good.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    who the eff bombs pizza!?!??!!!! that is a whole new level of crazy. way to go patrick! that is insane.
    Lmao this was totally my thought too... way cool bomb!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨