Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Trade with Flowbee with a New York twist

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
Even though I guess the last two flat rates I sent him were not good enough to post the pics, here is Chris's (Flowbee's) end of our trade. Good gosh oh mighty man! The Camacho Liberty we both agreed on was more than enough, you didn't have to make this a super premo slaughter bombing!!!! Love the NY themed selection! Thank you very much and Happy New Years to you!!!!

photo IMG_8507.jpg

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    WTG Flowster, dont take it so hard Flow as I dont always post pics either. Though I do always send a pm saying Thank You!
  • Options
    Rudy, I got to bust his chops a little...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice trade Flow and enjoy Rob :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like some goodness right there.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Rudy, I got to bust his chops a little...
    Ohh, Well in that case,,,,,
    What the hells wrong with you Flowbee? Jeesh some people!!!
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Even though I guess the last two flat rates I sent him were not good enough to post the pics, here is Chris's (Flowbee's) end of our trade. Good gosh oh mighty man! The Camacho Liberty we both agreed on was more than enough, you didn't have to make this a super premo slaughter bombing!!!! Love the NY themed selection! Thank you very much and Happy New Years to you!!!!

photo IMG_8507.jpg
    Guilty as charged!!!
    Honestly; I was so excited about receiving the OPUS X I didn't think to post a picture of a Non-Bombing LOL
    I smoked it last night for New Years, it was as good as I hoped.

Rob everyone knows your a fair trader and way over the top!! I promise to post all pics from now on!! and I am happy you like what I found for you!!
  • Options
    Really was just messing with you a bit and I'll send you a PM to explain why "I" thought it was funny.

Glad to hear you had your NYE cigar, I'll have to send you another so you can at least give it a week or two rest before you go at it. That one in particular did have a lot of travel time on it in a short span.

Really excited about all the ones you sent me! Love everything Padron, the NY-AB is one I did not know existed, and let's not forget I am super stoked about the 2012! Thanks again Chris!
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Really was just messing with you a bit and I'll send you a PM to explain why "I" thought it was funny.

Glad to hear you had your NYE cigar, I'll have to send you another so you can at least give it a week or two rest before you go at it. That one in particular did have a lot of travel time on it in a short span.

Really excited about all the ones you sent me! Love everything Padron, the NY-AB is one I did not know existed, and let's not forget I am super stoked about the 2012! Thanks again Chris!
    Its all good Rob, I find it all in fun.