Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Brianak smacked me with a fish and gave me frostbite

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got a big giant freezing box in the mail today. It was too cold to detonate so I put on some gloves and carefully opened it. Inside I find some delicious Salmon Jerky, Frostbite Vodka made with glacier water, and a nice fiver from our friend Brianak. Not sure how I ended up the target of this amazing package but a huge thanks to our Alaskan buddy. The Salmon is fantastic and I will let you know when I crack that bottle open.

Comments

• youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit! FTW
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cats you got lit the F up Jake congrats, wonderful bomb and terrific thought there Brian classy as always sir nice job!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not very experienced in booze so excited to add this to my meager collection. I have 3 bottles now Woooo Hoooo! Been experimenting with Stouts too so excited to give this a try. I was blown away to be on the end of this.

Don't get me wrong I have drank many beverages back in the day but just fizzled out.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and, we have yet another contest winner! Nicely done, Brian! Great hit on a great BOTL!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NICE!!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit! Meat, booze and smokes! mans best friend
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.