Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

An Amazing Gesture In A Time of Need

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So many of you know that a family (yes the family and kids included) helped to steal Amanda's phone while she was shopping with our son and holding him in her arms so she could t tell she had been pickpocketed. Bert out Blues Brother contacted me saying he had an older ATT sim carded iPhone 4 that he would happily send so that Amanda could have a phone again. Well not only did it already arrive today but he included 4 amazing cigars including an Undecrown Dogma that I've never had let alone seen before!!! Thank you so so much bro and I am truly humbled and amazed by what a great gesture and brother you are thank you so so much! I will be saying thanks myself soon as well brother I got your addy now ;)

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Sorry that happened :( There have been a few times that I have been holding Finn while out shopping and realize that my cell phone is sticking out of my pocket ready for anyone to grab!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, simply awesome!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Very cool guys!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    Wow, simply awesome!
    Yep!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double tap...
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Double tap...
    Rule #2 lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sucks about the phone. Great brothers around here willing to jump in and help out. The cigars are just to keep you in your place Irish
    rsherman24:
    That sucks about the phone. Great brothers around here willing to jump in and help out. The cigars are just to keep you in your place Irish
    Lmao keep me in my place eh? Getting awfully big for your Depends there Sherm... ????
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Always awesome how people around here jump to help others in any way possible. Good stuff!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Lmao keep me in my place eh? Getting awfully big for your Depends there Sherm... ????
    The ? Is, what's u going to do about it. Nice gift.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I was able to help out and that everything made it safely
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Very classy, great move from a good guy
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread makes me happy!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a great thing to do. Many great people here for sure.
    bert873:
    Glad I was able to help out and that everything made it safely
    Thanks Andrew really man, Amanda has a working phone again and I finally have mine back from her hahaha. Really really appreciate it bro :)
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    The ? Is, what's u going to do about it. Nice gift.
    Getmore Pliny and Fvck him up... Simple really :)
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    What a great thing to do. Many great people here for sure.
    Amen.

P.S. Bomb jsnake.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    This thread makes me happy!
    DitRo!!!!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding Bert, you are a class act sir.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had someone stole my phone right out of my house. Wish I could've proved it but I didn't notice till the next day. Sorry I missed this I know we got to have at least one floating around here.
    Rhamlin:
    I had someone stole my phone right out of my house. Wish I could've proved it but I didn't notice till the next day. Sorry I missed this I know we got to have at least one floating around here.
    Im sorry to hear that Ricky that sucks and certainly leads to a feeling of being violated I'm sure. No worries on missing this though you've got far more pressing things on your mind bro and we got it all worked out anyways, Andrew helped a ton! Thanks for looking in brother and please let me know if there's anything I cvan do help you out too ok?