Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blown Away

So the crazy Irish bomber has decided to come after me. So now it's up to me to try and stop this madman! If this sounds familiar, you may have seen the movie

Comments

• D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    I'm seriously left speechless by what I received today. A bunch of beer I haven't had including Pliny which I've been trying to get for a while. A bottle of Stagg Jr. A clock. Gifts for my newborn daughter and wife. And last but not least, a fabulous selection of cigars. Brett, I can't thank you enough. This is way over the top! Now it's my turn Hahaha!image
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahahaha
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Glad everything made it safe brother and enjoy. The links in the bag are an idea Amanda had so that when you guys are out with the kids if you forget a bib you can just get a napkin and use te clips to make a bib to go. The ring I cut and soldered and made from sterling silver and then shaped myself, hope it fits her and she likes it. and last but not least the cigars are all between 1-4 years aged. Most are 2-3, but the Padron has 4 years on it, and the Bolivars are nearly 3 years with most others about 2 or so :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    That's just incredible man! Nicely done!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome Brett, nicely done!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    BOOM! Damn nice hit Brett!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    A family bomb of epic proportions, WOW! You're right he is a crazy Irishman, well done Brett and Amanda!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang Brett, you don't leave much standing when your done.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Damnnn! Outstanding work Brett!!!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a thing of beauty! Congrats, Dougie! Amazing hit, Brett! Very thoughtful and yet another reason that this place is like no other.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great work as usual Brett....that clock is badass! once again...i love this place!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Brett, aged smokes, and beer can't go wrong.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work Irish!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Thanks for the kind words guys, Doug had just become a Daddy again and was getting more active on here so had to do something special is all :)
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    I don't think you needed a reason. You're just messed up in the head LOL
    D Fresh:
    I don't think you needed a reason. You're just messed up in the head LOL
    This is equally accurate.... That lead pipe to the head as a child did wonders for me ;)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Brett. Incredible hit