Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

First a Winterstorm hits Hawai'i, and now this bomb drops on me.

Man it's feels like the temperature dips to 75 degrees. I need two blankets at night.

But now thanks to Eric, I'm going to need a new roof because of this bomb. Thank you for the cigars and thank you for your service brother.

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TwoThingism:
    Man it's feels like the temperature dips to 75 degrees. I need two blankets at night.

But now thanks to Eric, I'm going to need a new roof because of this bomb. Thank you for the cigars and thank you for your service brother.

Awesome hit and great job wow! Hit him so hard you turned em upside down on the island lmfao!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy! And thanks for letting me play.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where you been man...? Great job as usual Eric!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Eric, and you blew his roof off too. Feel so bad for you TwoThingism, 75 degrees, damn it's not even 75 inside my house.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you, Ryan! Way to go, Eric! Brought the Hawaiian out of hibernation!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah where u been, thought that volcano got ya.
  • Iceberg04Iceberg04 Posts: 64
    90+ Irishman:
    TwoThingism:

Awesome hit and great job wow! Hit him so hard you turned em upside down on the island lmfao!!
    nice hit!
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    No, the lava flow has not swept me up. I am still under my self imposed cigar purchasing embargo. Can't be tempted by all the great deals around. It doesn't help I recently purchased a new pistol. I plan on getting revenge on a few peeps shortly so stay tuned, I am still lurking.:)
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TwoThingism:
    No, the lava flow has not swept me up. I am still under my self imposed cigar purchasing embargo. Can't be tempted by all the great deals around. It doesn't help I recently purchased a new pistol. I plan on getting revenge on a few peeps shortly so stay tuned, I am still lurking.:)
    Awesome, love firearms and think that's one of the two appropriate things to ban cigar spending from lol. What did you pick up if you don't mind sharing?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TwoThingism:
    I recently purchased a new pistol. I plan on getting revenge on a few peeps shortly.
    Yikes!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    Nothing fancy. a G17 gen 4. Aside from going to the range now and then, not much else to do with a firearm.

Puff_Dougie:
    TwoThingism:
    I recently purchased a new pistol. I plan on getting revenge on a few peeps shortly.
    Yikes!

ah, now that you point that out. I see how terribly I worded it :O. Well, before peeps go and call the FBI on me, I should clarify that I will be getting revenge with cigars. Thank goodness I'm not a politician.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol great choice by the way.