Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

It's almost that time again

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
March Madness. When everyone is anxiously waiting to see if their favorite sticks will come up at dirt cheap prices. Which makes me curious as to what people are hoping to see. I'm going to be an odd duck here and say I'd like to see a nice Pepin sampler with some Serie JJ, Cuban Classics, Originals and MF Bijou's.

Comments

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    This March madness yall keep talkin bout has me nervous, my wife has already mentioned the word intervention at least twice, and I haven't even had to start a second humi......YET bwahaha
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    This March madness yall keep talkin bout has me nervous, my wife has already mentioned the word intervention at least twice, and I haven't even had to start a second humi......YET bwahaha
    Just wait. Some day you will have a few coolidors, a tower humi or wineador and a bunch of desktop humidors laying around.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    A cooler is not a second humidor,...... technically.
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    SM0K3Y:
    Just wait. Some day you will have a few coolidors, a tower humi or wineador and a bunch of desktop humidors laying around.

In less than a year I'm up to 3 large, 1 medium, and 1 desktop humidor, 1 wineador, and 3 pretty large tupperdors, researching a cooler, and already in discussions for a cabinet. So I'd say you're doing OK so far ;) I don't think I can handle this March Madness you speak of. I'm going to have to seal off my dining room, line the walls with cedar, and install a humidification system :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    0patience:
    SM0K3Y:

In less than a year I'm up to 3 large, 1 medium, and 1 desktop humidor, 1 wineador, and 3 pretty large tupperdors, researching a cooler, and already in discussions for a cabinet. So I'd say you're doing OK so far ;) I don't think I can handle this March Madness you speak of. I'm going to have to seal off my dining room, line the walls with cedar, and install a humidification system :)
    Make sure you post pictures. We're going to want to see that.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:

You've just got to put in perspective for her. I had Rain and his lovely wife over for dinner a while back and after talking to my wife and glancing in my office I think she may have decided he wasn't so bad after all!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    0patience:
    SM0K3Y:

I like how your brain works Kelly... Winning!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Edna20:

Make sure you post pictures. We're going to want to see that.
    LOL yep
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    March Madness. When everyone is anxiously waiting to see if their favorite sticks will come up at dirt cheap prices. Which makes me curious as to what people are hoping to see. I'm going to be an odd duck here and say I'd like to see a nice Pepin sampler with some Serie JJ, Cuban Classics, Originals and MF Bijou's.
    I'll get this thread back on track. I'd like to see some Hemmingway Short Stories on a killer deal because im nearly out.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Rhamlin:
    I'll get this thread back on track. I'd like to see some Hemmingway Short Stories on a killer deal because im nearly out.
    There you go maybe half original and half maduro. Not sure which I liked best.
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    I'll problem switch from a 28q cooler to a 60q a 25 count desk after r this month. Hoping to see some iillusione. Fell in love with them
    0patience:
    SM0K3Y:

On the plus side, ive been blessed with a really good girl, and I think shes diggin the furniture lookin humis, we were lookin at a 100 count desktop glass door type guy, might have to go guerilla and research the infamous cooler dor, but she will not be cool with a dang igloo layin round the house! The wineador is an interesting thought, too
    Edna20:
    0patience:
    SM0K3Y:

Mam, with all due respect, that is HARDCORE :)
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Rhamlin:
    Fuente +1. I'm running low too. They never do discounts really though. . .
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hope to see some good deals on ss
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Echambers:
    Rhamlin:
    There you go maybe half original and half maduro. Not sure which I liked best.
    Sounds like a plan. Sean, THE Beard, are you listening ;-)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."