Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Aged Viaje Skull & Bones Mystery Box Split

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have the opportunity to get a few aged boxes of Viaje Skull & Bones Mystery. While I would love to keep them all they are just too pricey. Still I would like to add a few of each to my collection since I have very few and these are hard to find let alone full boxes of them. If I can find enough interest on splitting these into fivers I am going to go ahead and get them.

Please message me for info. I can do 5, 10 or 15 of each as I will be keeping just 10 of each. They are not cheap just fyi but still within a reasonable range IMO if you enjoy Viaje S&B. Depending on the interest I may go just 1 or 2 boxes but shooting for all 3.

2011 Skull & Bones Mystery 4 1/2 x 54 Short Torpedo
2012 Skull & Bones Mystery 4 1/2 X 54 Box Pressed Maduro
2012 Skull & Bones Mystery 4 1/2 X 54

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone replied to.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to ya
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    I may scrap this. Price is high and I was trying to work out a better price. I may end up getting 1 box and splitting it. I will get back to you guys that were interested as soon as I finalize something. Just kills me to pass these up though. Stay tuned those who were interested. Should know for sure in a day or two.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I passed but have been thinking about it all day. I would be back in if it makes a difference in your decision. Just not interested in the maduro.
    I am trying to make a better deal fellas. I may get 2 of the boxes As to not tie up a bunch of money and to keep the boss lady happy. Stay tuned working on it. Should have a for sure deal set for tomorrow. Most likely I will get the 2011 and 2012 non maduro.
    I was trying to negotiate a better price and had something agreed on but then the guy claimed to have a instant higher offer so I had to pass. Sorry fellas. Depressing