Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Houston suburb whipped off the map this weekend.

In other news tonight headline. The Suburban town of sugar Land was whipped off the map today due to a series of targeted ground delivered bombings.these bombs come in many different shapes and sizes but the preferred method of delivery is though small boxes known as Flat rates.

Alright guys i don't know what to say. I don't even know why they let you guys have computer cause you guys are insane. Seriously though thank you so much i haven't done anything except maybe try to troll Irish whenever i get the chance,but that's hardly worth the booty whooping i received upon returning home from a silly long weekend of apartment hunting. This is the insanity of what i returned too. image

First off brett aka irish who sent me this package including..INCLUDING a ava Maria and a fallen angel with over a year each, and a Ghurka Wicked with 3 years. The rest all have between 1-3 years as well...THEN HAS THE AUDACITY TO SAY IT ISNT PAYBACK. Thank you man all of them look and smell amazing. You didn't have to send me anything at all. All I can say is March 13. image

Next Up we have CharlieHeis who hit me upside the hid with this cold cut to the cheak. A full on MoW sampler. Man all I did was say I wanted to try one and BAM He didnt just tell me. He didnt just send me one. no no this guy slams me with one of EACH,and everyones favorite cigar that shall not be named. I promise a video so you can see my true reaction on that one. Thank you for the warm welcome man this is outrageous and pure awesome all at the same time. I cant wait to get into it. Thank you again. image

Now we have Rain. I at least got off the hook with this one (so I thought) by turning it into a good old fashion trade. Good for me i though...UNTIL he decides to hit me hard with a over the top 7 cause i dont think he can count to 5. Itz cool iz cool I got ya planned out my friend. Thank for this delicious Package. How do i get my MOW badge again? lol image

Finally we come to Nathan who finds out im a Texan. Man all I asked for was a handshake.....a simple handshake. nothing more and this guy THIS GUY USES THE BRASS KNUCKLES. Thank you so much. Unfortunately i missed the chance ot hang out with him this weekend and meet the guy and have a small hurf, But I will be living 10 minutes away from him come april. Ill be ready to return that handshake man ;) and thank you so much all of these are overwhelming. image

When I get out of the body cast there will be retaliations my friends. You guys are purely insane and I love each and everyone of you. I hope one day to share a stick in person with you guys. I in no way deserved any of this. dont worry though this wont shut my a$$ up. Just gimp me up a but. Now dont EVER do it again....no really please the fiance is threatening to leave if I cant afford these house repairs. ;)

Comments

• ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure I need to stop messin with the NSA by repeating certain keywords within range of my cell phones mic because all my packages (incoming and outgoing) have been lost in transit. It will show up soon. Not sure what caused the delay, but cant wait til it lands.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy cow that is one nice whipping there, hope you recover soon Scott. Great smokes though while you recover and plan your retaliation.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Forum
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't have the full MOW line to send but I did my best. Forgot to add an Armada, but I see Rain had that covered. Enjoy that Spectre. Open that tubo and take a big whiff. Mmmm...gag.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cow, that's a great welcoming to the forum. Well done guys!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ought to keep you busy for a bit. Trolling Irish is reason enough, the fact that your a Texan is just a bonus! Enjoy!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOOM!

Awesome hit, fellas! Newsletter Deluxe!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad everything arrived safe and hope you enjoy ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    onestrangeone:
    That ought to keep you busy for a bit. Trolling Irish is reason enough, the fact that your a Texan is just a bonus! Enjoy!
    Lol cute Nathan ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done gents!
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only it were over...
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Sugar Land huh....I thought I was the only one in this world who lived here...lol. Nice to meet ya neighbor! I live off University and 59.

Great hit everyone!! I felt the rumble and wondered what that was....now I know.
    Outstanding Kelly go get em! Good to see you around these parts Shawn, hows life treating you and the family?
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Pretty sure I need to stop messin with the NSA by repeating certain keywords within range of my cell phones mic because all my packages (incoming and outgoing) have been lost in transit. It will show up soon. Not sure what caused the delay, but cant wait til it lands.
    if I'm lucky they will just send it back to you so you can blow your own foot off ;)

don't do it Kelly don't fall for Brett's trap!
    Hey zebra pm to ya.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic destruction!!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Crousefer:
    ejgorman:
    if I'm lucky they will just send it back to you so you can blow your own foot off ;)
    Tracking updated. "Delayed In Transit." It's in Texas, but no delivery date showing yet. Hope it didn't get damaged.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    Crousefer:

Irish told me if I didn't do it, nobody here would be my friend. Blame him.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    Edna20:
    Crousefer:

Edna20:
    Crousefer:

I tend to blame him if anything doesn't go my way really. The funny part is the first time I read it I thought you said Irish WOULD be your friend if you didn't send it HAHABA....Detroit was checking it for safe contents eric.
    ejgorman:
    Crousefer:
    ejgorman:
    Tracking updated. "Delayed In Transit." It's in Texas, but no delivery date showing yet. Hope it didn't get damaged.
    your package made it eric and let me say this. OH COME ON! Seriously who gave you Mjölnir to pound my a $$ with????? Seriously there's almost a full sampler of MOW and. Sampler of Vegas 5 not to mention olivas and some I don't even know that look amazing. Not to mention two MOW PA that have quickly become my favorite. Whatever your drinking or taking man you need to stop cause this kinda destruction causes world wars man. That said thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is beyond anything a normal or sane person would even contemplate. Same goes for all of ya. Don't worry one day I'll get you back my friend. I do have plans to send out a small care package for ya later in the week. So now look at this insanity.image
    Oh the irony, reading this as I stand in line at the PO with a package with your name on it :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    Holy chit man! Awesome job Eric, above and beyond bro!!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fanfrigingtastic! Lmao!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    If only it were over...
    Oh....this is such a girly picture!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Echambers:
    Edna20:
    If only it were over...
    Oh....this is such a girly picture!

Is it the Vera Bradley? Don't worry, there's nothing girly about what's in that box. Except for the stationary, boom!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    Told ya it was 20 plus! Glad they finally got there. Those PAs are one of my favorites too. Enjoy!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ejgorman:
    Told ya it was 20 plus! Glad they finally got there. Those PAs are one of my favorites too. Enjoy!
    thank you again! I will Def pull something random and tasty out tomarrow and enjoy the hell out of it. And kelly....Kelly what did I do to you??
    Ahhhhhhh! I might never be able to magic again after this! Iv been blasted to buts and my bits were blasted. This is the scarey sight i came home to. Thank you kelly BOOM GOES THE BLIND MAN. They all also look good especially the comachos and the herman. Iv really been,liking the smaller gauges lately. I cant wait to get into them. Thank you again!image
    I thought it was about time for a little newb on newb crime around here :) Plus, all the cool kids were doing it. Enjoy!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!