Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Stogie Stands God hath blessed me!

Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
DZR, thank you so much. I have coveted thy neighbor's Stogie Stands for nearly a year now, and today received his and hers stands! These are awesome and I'm very excited and honored to receive some. When I saw you post about a trade recently, I was sad that I had missed a chance to trade for a couple and then as if you knew, you posted a tracking number to me. Then the USPS, being their usual selves, decided to mess with me and instead of delivering on Thursday as per their estimate, waited until Saturday!! Anyway, thank you very much!
Team O'Donnell FTW!

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. I can't find mine. I think I need to send him some socks
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool Kelly those are awesome, use mine everytime I smoke and it's over 2 years old now (vintage baby woot!)! Great job as always DZR, very classy!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Sispy Kreme Donut
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Very cool Kelly those are awesome, use mine everytime I smoke and it's over 2 years old now (vintage baby woot!)! Great job as always DZR, very classy!!
    Not erryone can have the protoprototype. #h8rsgonh8
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Enjoy Sispy Kreme Donut

I will Dunkin Bronut!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are awesome! Just got some in our trade. Now I need the snow to stop and temp to rise so I can use them.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's great! Tara and I use ours every time we smoke. Couldn't imagine a cigar without one!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    danielzreyes:
    Enjoy Sispy Kreme Donut

I will Dunkin Bronut!

Bahahahahaha
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice blessing DZR, and may I say, nice set you get there Edna20.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice set of stands there! That DZR, he goooood!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

jimmyv723:
    Edna20:
    danielzreyes:
    Enjoy Sispy Kreme Donut

I will Dunkin Bronut!

Bahahahahaha
    Ha!
    jimmyv723:
    Edna20:
    danielzreyes:
    Enjoy Sispy Kreme Donut

I will Dunkin Bronut!

Bahahahahaha
    Ha!
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    DZR does make a sweet stand, I got mine on display on my computer desk holding some sweet cigar tubes, lookin cool