Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

So Irish ol buddy...

This has really nothing to do with you except that I'm reminding you its almost April. Hope your recovering well my friend. Same goes for smokey as well that "friendly fiver" man! April is a grand month and I want both of you to know I'm a magician of my word!. Also in unrelated news I found this. Anyone know who is belongs to? image

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I like your style!
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Thank you that's a first. Usually the woman just shakes her head and makes me change. Smh
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy that medium flare rate FU Brad Hahahahahah! As for the other reminder Scott, you would do well to have amnesia on that and let it go son.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't listen to Irish, he's a bark.
    Eulogy:
    people listen to Brett?
    Crousefer:
    Eulogy:
    people listen to Brett?
    Not often but it'd be nice for someone to respect and listen for once. I may as well be asking for a beach house on Enceladus...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh What the heck!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Hmmm? Idk man just found it on the floor. Looked like it had somewhere to be.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Adbrocadabra!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Couldn't have happened to a better per...um...target!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ejgorman:
    Watch yourself. I still have that addy.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    avengethis:
    ejgorman:
    Anyone else hear yapping like a yappy dog? Brad I hear a bunch of yapping....
    90+ Irishman:
    avengethis:
    ejgorman:
    Anyone else hear yapping like a yappy dog? Brad I hear a bunch of yapping....
    sorry we can't hear you over the calendar starting to flip :)
    Dang you. I love me some coffee. Thank you very much kind sir. My wife is already scoping them out. I might need to hide them on her.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say he beaned you good, nice hit!
    avengethis:
    Dang you. I love me some coffee. Thank you very much kind sir. My wife is already scoping them out. I might need to hide them on her.
    I'm glad they got there. I really enjoy those blends. Each one only comes out a certain time of the year and are pretty limited. The casi is my all time favorite coffee and I wait all year for it. Its only around for about 2 weeks of Jan before it sells out. Man pair it with anything that has citris or chocolate notes and your golden man! The. Xmas espresso is a close second though. Its a bit easier to get but I wait all year for that one too.it has some awesome sweet caramel and spice notes. The tribute is fairly good I like it. It tastes better with something a less on the cherry side as it suggests and more on the spice side.