Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade

I'm sending out a few 5ers due to bad ncaa picks, while Im going to the PO Im looking for a good vet to trade I'll send first( would like a firefighter if any) if no ones up for it-Give me someone to bomb.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm down for a trade you can send my end to Firerob, he is a firefighter in Azle Texas. If this works for you please PM your address and will pass Robs to you.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Firefighters smell
  • Gumby_130Gumby_130 Posts: 40
    Patrickbrick:
    I'm down for a trade you can send my end to Firerob, he is a firefighter in Azle Texas. If this works for you please PM your address and will pass Robs to you.
    I'm in
    Sounds good PM replied.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Coming at you Sean 9505 5110 6664 5090 4673 04.
    MOW badge received.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    That's just down right dirty. Love it.
    WaltBasil:
    Patrickbrick:
    That's just down right dirty. Love it.
    Nothing to see here.
    MOW badge received.
    9505 5213 2131 5092 0000 47
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Firefighters smell

Yea, but they get showers. EMTs on the other hand smell and don't.
    Thank you very much Patrick, you the man photo image_zpsbogpufhc.jpg
    No Sean thank you, enjoy and in the not so distant future I will get another one out to you.
    MOW badge received.
    Round two 9505 5110 6087 5106 5481 09
    MOW badge received.