Home General Discussion

Reviews

Anyone have a review - or + for the A Fernandez Signature Series?

Thanks

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    that is a great somke! a little more mellow compared to his usual blends. I have a few resting now and more on the way from the DD. If you are considering getting some and you like his other stuff, don't hesitate. You will not be dissapointed.
  • Great. Thanks I will give it a try. Was disappointed with my last selection of CAO Italiano..
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    Great. Thanks I will give it a try. Was disappointed with my last selection of CAO Italiano..
    I have not had that one, but I have had a bunch of other CAO's. All were dissapointing except the Brazilia, such a great smoke!
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    i liked them, had the robusto first and it was amazing. none of the other sises came close to it, not sure why.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm not a fan of anything CAO except for the CX2. In my opinion, however, the A Fernandez Signature is a pretty good cigar. It almost reminds me of a Don Pepin Cuban Classic...not quite, but almost.
  • The A. Fernandez robusto is a great cigar, one of my favorites.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    I have only had it in the churchill size - great cigar but I am waiting to try one with a little more rest on it
  • Well, I did order the A Fernamdez and hope they are what I expect them to be. My last order for the CAO Italiano was like my first wife, a mistake. Any other suggestions appreciated. I do prefer euther a 48 or 50 ring. How are the Olivia's? 5 Vegas? You guys (Can't forget our gal smokers) know much more than I.
    eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    Well, I did order the A Fernamdez and hope they are what I expect them to be. My last order for the CAO Italiano was like my first wife, a mistake. Any other suggestions appreciated. I do prefer euther a 48 or 50 ring. How are the Olivia's? 5 Vegas? You guys (Can't forget our gal smokers) know much more than I.
    You can't go wrong with 5 Vegas. For the price, they are a phenominal smoke! Oliva is all around my favorite. I love everything they make.

What have you liked so far? That will help us determine what else you might like.
  • eyegofler18@comcast.net:
    Anyone have a review - or + for the A Fernandez Signature Series?

Thanks
    I did one for my website, they have a really fragile wrapper , but that did not stop me from picking up a couple of 5 packs..great cigar!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I have not had the Fernandez Sig, but as for CAO, I really like the Brazillia, MX2, and LX2.
  • j0z3r:
    I'm not a fan of anything CAO except for the CX2. In my opinion, however, the A Fernandez Signature is a pretty good cigar. It almost reminds me of a Don Pepin Cuban Classic...not quite, but almost.
    I can definently see the similarities there, I'm a big fan of the Cuban Classic as well. I think its just a tad spicier though.