Home General Discussion
Options

Xikar...

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
I know alot of talk about Xikar has gone on lately on these boards, so I thought I'd mention what happened yesterday to a buddy of mine at a local cigar event. We were at an event and there was a Xikar rep there and he went up to her and showed his cutter to her. It had a little blemish on the on it (redwood Xi3) and without question she opened up another box and replaced it for him there right on the spot. That was AWESOME.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Best customer service ever, I was suprised that she took care of it right there. She was easy on the eyes too!
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Delete
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    JZ:
    Best customer service ever, I was suprised that she took care of it right there. She was easy on the eyes too!
    VERY easy on the eyes...and so was the RP rep! ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Thewelder:
    Delete
    ?
  • Options
    JKTexJKTex Posts: 92
    Krieg:
    JZ:

Was it Rocky or Nimish? 

BTW, you're a brave man to admit that in the open.  Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    JKTex:
    Krieg:
    JZ:

Was it Rocky or Nimish? 

BTW, you're a brave man to admit that in the open.  Big Smile [:D]
    HAHA You beat me to this one! I was about to say the same thing because Nimish just did an event here at my local shop last week.