Home General Discussion

hello

hello everyone. I'm new to cigar.com. I am in the army. currently I am deployed to egypt. I have been a fan of cigars since 2003 when I smoked my first cuban in Iraq whilst deployed in OIF. I was getting tired of smoking crappy egyptian cigars( jose bortollo). I had a craving for a good cigar and thats when I found cigar.com... I have smoked some pretty good cigars from here already. Just wanted to say hi. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good mediom flavored cigar not mild but not full is what I trying to say. Thanks.

Comments

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and thanks for serving! I like the Oliva Connecticut and Montecristo Classic.
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    There are so many good medium bodied/flavored cigars, but here are my favorites:
    CCOM Cameroon Label
    Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon
    Nub Connecticut
    Nub Cameroon
  • notveryfar:
    hello everyone. I'm new to cigar.com. I am in the army. currently I am deployed to egypt. I have been a fan of cigars since 2003 when I smoked my first cuban in Iraq whilst deployed in OIF. I was getting tired of smoking crappy egyptian cigars( jose bortollo). I had a craving for a good cigar and thats when I found cigar.com... I have smoked some pretty good cigars from here already. Just wanted to say hi. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good mediom flavored cigar not mild but not full is what I trying to say. Thanks.

Hello everyone i am completely new to this forum.
    Interested in learning many new things. Hope we all will share our
    knowledge and talk about different concepts in this forum.
    ------
    Girish
    ------

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Welcome to both of you and if you are looking for a good medium cigar at a great price try the 5 Vegas Classic! There are so many good medium body smokes out there that it is hard to narrow them down. The Cabaiguan is one of my favorites, along with the ITC 10th aniv.
  • Welcome,
    For medium bodied cigars I like Hoyo de Tradicion, Oliva Serie O, and La Aroma de Cuba. There are still many medium bodied smokes out there that I have yet to try and want to.
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Welcome, I am a newbie, but so far some medium's that I really like are Rocky Patel Vintage 1992, Royal Vintage, and Padilla Habano.
  • thanks for the ideas guys. I think I'm going to try the olivia conneticut, nub, and the 5 vegas classic first then I'll try some of the others that you'll suggested.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Hey man, thanks for your service!!! Try the Oliva serie V torpedo...great smoke lots of flavor and nice creany smoke. Hang tuff...the NUBs are great also..Habano
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    welcome aboard
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Welcome to all new members this week. Good to have you here. Pull up a chair.