Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hey Curt

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Look out
9114 9999 4423 8764 3766 22

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look the sensitive wuss is causing waves again.... For what the 5th time today alone? Wow talk about a hot winded trouble maker....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Oh look the sensitive wuss is causing waves again.... For what the 5th time today alone? Wow talk about a hot winded trouble maker....
    How much *** can you dish out in one **** day brett? You talk about hot air. Your acting like a **** moron. You have a serious problem as of late and its really wearing on peeps.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    Glock1975:
    Look out
    9114 9999 4423 8764 3766 22
    Thanks Jerm
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    How much *** can you dish out in one **** day brett? You talk about hot air. Your acting like a **** moron. You have a serious problem as of late and its really wearing on peeps.
    I apologize to any and all that I may have offended, I only meant it as jest and thought that would have been obvious but it clearly wasn't. I will back off and cool down. Thank you for bringing this to my attention Curt and I sincerely apologize for my behavior and attitude as I clearly have upset people I respect and care about. It is clear that my form of sarcasm and comedy is not shared or felt by others, I will not go about to again in this forum or others. Thank you and have a good one, I will take a step back for a while.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    I apologize to any and all that I may have offended, I only meant it as jest and thought that would have been obvious but it clearly wasn't. I will back off and cool down. Thank you for bringing this to my attention Curt and I sincerely apologize for my behavior and attitude as I clearly have upset people I respect and care about. It is clear that my form of sarcasm and comedy is not shared or felt by others, I will not go about to again in this forum or others. Thank you and have a good one, I will take a step back for a while.
    listen. We all know your sarcasm. If it were just that then we could understand. Think about it. And dont veil it with an apology. You have a good one. I for one am done with it.
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    listen. We all know your sarcasm. If it were just that then we could understand. Think about it. And dont veil it with an apology. You have a good one. I for one am done with it.
    I'm sorry that you see it that way and that you do not believe my apology was sincere even though it was. I cannot change that but it doesn't matter. I will not be bothering, offending or "veiling" anything or anyone that you care about anymore. Take care and please back off, I reached out to try to be a human being and stand up and admit that I was wrong and made a mistake and that seemed to just piss you off more. Sounds like it just upset you more, sorry.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    TOW