Home General Discussion

Indian Tabac Maduro

Anyone tried these, i am fairly impressed. After purchasing some nice usual rotations i saw these for cheap, thought id givem a go. It only shows a price tag doesnt always matter

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I'm burning one now... tastes really good. Honestly I love it!
    Some of my favorite cigars are cheaper ones. I feel like I get bang for the buck whereas some of the more costly ones leave me kinda unimpressed.
  • what a coincidence, me to. i love these. im buyin more. i appreciate the responce. keep burnin bud
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    I have one of these sitting in my humi from a trade. I'm hoping it will be good with it being made by Rocky Patel I believe.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    i usually like anything from rocky patel and i will be trying one of these tonight.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    i usually like anything from rocky patel and i will be trying one of these tonight.
    i usually dont like anything from rocky patel and i wontl be trying one of these tonight.

HA!

no, but seriously....
    not a fan of his style of blending.

i guess thats why there are so many brands out there.

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    dennisking:
    i usually dont like anything from rocky patel and i wontl be trying one of these tonight.

HA!

no, but seriously....

different strokes for different folks but you're right, that's why there are so many out there. Indian Tabac is all I smoked for 3 years because they were always free. well, i had one tonight, it started strong with a lot of spice and nutty tast, the second third mellowed but toward the end picked up some peat and oak, the final third was strong, but not harsh, very nice overall. great burn, had 2 inches of ash before it fell. I picked these up on the daily deal as well, I don't regret them. Not a Fuente Anejo but for the price, darn good. Better than the Gurkha Nepalese Warrior I had last night
  • kuzi16:
    dennisking:

HA!

no, but seriously....

Gotta agree with you here, The Egde was so-so, the Sun Grown was OK, the Vintage '92 wasn't very good IMO. I've got a Decade Torpedo resting that I hope is going to change my mind, but so far RP hasn't impressed me.
  • What did u think?, I hate to say it but last night i lit my second and not even close to the same expeariance. The damn thing went out four times and no matter how i tried it just didnt want to burn even. Perhaps some are hit and miss, we shall see on my remaining three.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro is a "go to" cigar for me. The Belicoso is near perfect in my mind.
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I just had my first one (belicoso) and I thought it was great! This one stayed mildly spicy throughout and was very tasty. It reminded me a lot of some of the other RP's I've smoked. Had similar traits to the vintage lines (royal vintage specifically) and was very enjoyable IMO. I just wish I had bought more when they were DOTD.