Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BandyT is a man of his word

rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
He promised to only send 5 for the March Madness bracket pool winnings. He is a man of his word, but check out this selection. The magical 20 count strikes again. Thank you sir.

Comments

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great selection of sticks there, congrats on the win.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todd means business.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a fantastic lineup right there!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Nicely done bandy!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Todd has some stuff now boys.. well done sir !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    Is that a 2012 fine & rare?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bottomless 20ct is a real shocker here....not..
    I had the 2014 and it seemed like it might be okay with age, but wasn't that great fresh. Just kind of wondered if if was better with a little time on it.
  • CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Looks good, but I had a newbie moment here. Almost commented that I'm was sure that there were only 4 there... then I clicked the image. They all look good though, been curious about the Don Pepin, seen a couple sales of them.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    To the winner belongs the best cigars, nice hit.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crisius:
    Looks good, but I had a newbie moment here. Almost commented that I'm was sure that there were only 4 there... then I clicked the image. They all look good though, been curious about the Don Pepin, seen a couple sales of them.

Sorry, I usually forget for format the pic before posting. The DPG Blue are a fabulous smoke and a staple in my humi. This one has some age on it. Todd said second release.
    It is amazing what he has in that 20 count.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Crisius:

PM me your addy and I'll introduce you to Don