Home General Discussion

Here to grant your christmas wishes

With Christmas just around the corner and me all full of Christmas cheer (or beer?) I had decided to grant you all a wish. This incredible deal will only last through the holiday and for CCOM forum members only.  I will be offering steep 5 pack discounts in comparison to our regular single stick prices. With the following brands you can purchase one 5pack for 30% off regular price, two 5packs for 40% and 50% off if you get three 5 packs! You can also mix and match these 5 pack deals.
Nub Habano
Joya De Nicaragua’s Antano 1970 Gran Consul
RP 1992 Torpedo 
5 Vegas Miami Knuckle 
Man O War. Ruination   
RP Fusion Double Maduro
la aurora 1495
Padilla Obsidians
5 Vegas Miami 
Padilla 1932  
Dominus 
A. Fernandez signatures
Rocky Patel Connecticut's 
Diesel 
Cu-avana Intenso  
IT SF Maduro Belicoso 
Camacho  corojo
Arganese ML3  
Titan 2 
Don pepin Garcia Cuban classic  - robusto 
Sol cubano artisan 
CAO Brasilia- Gol, Lambada and Samba
CAO America-Potomac 
Partagas Black- Classico 
Sol Cubano CC
Padilla Cazadores

I know I didn’t cover all your wish list goods there so I will also be offering the following specials as well.

God of Fire  - 30% off Singles
Padron 1926 0r 1964  - free shipping and 5 pack of Nica Libre with box purchase
Arturo Fuente Hemingways  - 10% off one 5 pack , 20% off two 5 packs ,  30% off Three 5 packs 
Camacho triple maduros  -  20% off
Camacho Corojo Ltd.  – 20% off singles
Oliva Master Blends III  - 20% off singles
Ashton VSG- Must call or email me to find out about this deal.

Feel free to send me an email or give me a call and I will be more than glad to help you out.

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    That's awesome, thanks so much. CCom rocks
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Already putting together my list! Gonna place the order after next paycheck.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Did you guys implant listening devices in your catalog or something, because I swear you guys can read my mind.

I'm getting my tinfoil hat before I shoot an order to you guys.
  • Wow. I tell you what, ccom just keeps on amazing me with their customer service! Awesome awesome!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    very cool. Where can we get prices on the 5 packs?
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Multiply the single price by 5, and then subtract the respective percentage for the # of 5-packs you are buying...

Or so I would assume
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Hays:
    NYHCx516x:
    Multiply the single price by 5, and then subtract the respective percentage for the # of 5-packs you are buying...

Or so I would assume
    That's what I did. A price list would be sweet though.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    wonderful Christmas gesture ...
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    way cool
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    This is a really cool deal, thanks Ccom! I noticed the list includes the IT SF belicoso, but they are not listed in the online catalog. Anyone know what the single stick price is for these? Also, can we get more than three at the 50% off rate?
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again Ccom steps up and goes above and beyond. Wish I could take advantage of this incredible deal. You guys who can should jump on this one fast.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    PLEASE STOP ..................... I SURRENDER ...... are you guys seriously trying to put us in the poor house ........ wheres the 50% of Cigars Anonymous ....... COME ON man help us BOTL'S out ......... just kidding ....... You guys must feel great know that you're the true ROCKSTARS of the cigar world. Thanks so much
  • It took me all of a half second to put together my list after I saw this. Amazing deal, thank you Andrew and thank you Ccom.

Also, is there a set date when this deal is going to end?
  • Allright guys. Saturday morning I am going to make a spreadsheet of all the prices and everything. If you want it, pm me your email address and I'll email it to you. I should definately have it done and sent by Saturday night.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Steep discounts, that's an understatement! Basically you're letting us put together 5 packs for the daily deal price (or better!). That's incredibly generous, thanks Andrew.
  • Well you made my day,week,month looks like I'm going to have too invent that matter displacement humidor to make room for my new 15 le aurora 1495"s.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Will it have a flux capacitor Jeff?
  • j0z3r:
    Will it have a flux capacitor Jeff?
    nahh to unreliable those flux capacitors.....think something more along the lines of a di-lithium crystal...but may I should give Tom Baker a call to get his input into the whole thing.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    OK, how do we order to get the deal?
  • fla-gypsy:
    OK, how do we order to get the deal?

Andrew Dzikoski:
    free to send me an email or give me a call and I will be more than glad to help you out.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Hey Andrew, PM for you my good fellow.

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I love this place....
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    I love this place....
    ....okay, Is it the Holiday season, or you just feeling the love today Stephen ?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    kaspera79:
    stephen_hannibal:
    I love this place....
    ....okay, Is it the Holiday season, or you just feeling the love today Stephen ?

I'm Digging CCOM (no ****)
    There's no shame in showing love for CCOM. I received my shipment from this deal today. I saved a bundle, and Andrew really hooked me up. I highly recommend giving him a call and getting in on this!
    I know what ya guys mean. I got the Christmas catalog today and left it out for my wife to find ( hint hint). Cigars do make the perfect stocking stuffer.
    kaspera79:
    I know what ya guys mean. I got the Christmas catalog today and left it out for my wife to find ( hint hint). Cigars do make the perfect stocking stuffer.
    Yes they do. Unfortunately, I can't get my mom to figure that out, no matter how many times I tell her. Her excuse is that she doesn't know what I like. I give her ideas, and still nothing.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Matt Marvel:
    kaspera79:
    Yes they do. Unfortunately, I can't get my mom to figure that out, no matter how many times I tell her. Her excuse is that she doesn't know what I like. I give her ideas, and still nothing.
    Make a Christmas wish LIST.
    Sandman1am:
    Matt Marvel:
    kaspera79:
    Gift cards/certificates are nice.. And HEY.. You/She can get them here ! I've gotten all types of .....of the Month Club memberships. Beer, Ice Cream, Wine, Nuts, Fruit, Cheese, Bagels, Sausage... My favorite was Cigars.
    kaspera79:
    Sandman1am:
    Matt Marvel:
    kaspera79:
    Gift cards/certificates are nice.. And HEY.. You/She can get them here ! I've gotten all types of .....of the Month Club memberships. Beer, Ice Cream, Wine, Nuts, Fruit, Cheese, Bagels, Sausage... My favorite was Cigars.
    I made that clear as well, and she went with something else. It's all good though.