Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mom Bombed

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
So today I was bombed by my Mom, who's in town from Italy and staying with me. Just wanted to share this bc I was soooo stoked. Out of her bag came the coolest ashtray I've ever seen, its pewter with a design in the bottom and a sword handle sticking out of the middle of the tray. It has two resting places for cigars on the sword handle as well as the normal cut outs around the perimeter of the ash tray. Its sweet I'll figure out how to post a pic and put it up here. Also out of the bag came a cutter with Habanos logo on it and an ISOM Montecristo tubo!

Today is a good day :D.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    your mom is awesome!!
    www.yourmom.com
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    That she is.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Everyone should have an Italian mom.
    Not Italian actually, just living there.
    close enough.
    I'm a Mick not a WOP just wanted to clear that up!
    What kuzi said. Everyone should also have at least one Italian girlfriend.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    I've got an Italian wife (DiLuciano)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    I know you don't intend to offend... But I know someone who lost a job over one of those words.. W. Yiikes !
    dutyje:
    A good start. Now you just need an Italian girlfriend.
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    I know you don't intend to offend... But I know someone who lost a job over one of those words.. W. Yiikes !
    Used in the wrong time and place, I think that's understandable.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    urbino:
    dutyje:
    A good start. Now you just need an Italian girlfriend.
    LMAO!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    Exactly.. Not in the workplace when all employers ( especially state employers as is my case,) have to be so P.C. and sensitive to these issues, In the case I am stating, one used the N. word and the second responded with another slur. But among friends where no harm is intended I see the context as harmless.and without prejudice or malice.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    madurofan:
    I'll figure out how to post a pic and put it up here.

If you haven't got a free photobucket.com account, set one up and upload your pics.
    Once uploaded, just copy the HTML code line under the picture and paste it into your message.
    It's cake!
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    Exactly.. Not in the workplace when all employers ( especially state employers as is my case,) have to be so P.C. and sensitive to these issues, In the case I am stating, one used the N. word and the second responded with another slur. But among friends where no harm is intended I see the context as harmless.and without prejudice or malice.
    I'm anti-PC but when it comes to work you have to be unless you wanna lose your job or get sued. I throw around mick like its my job, I figure if you are one its ok right? My wife's step-brothers are full blooded italians and we go back and forth on the mick wop jokes. My favorite was when one told me only in Ireland could the loss of one type of root damn near kill an entire country.
    zoom6zoom:
    madurofan:
    I'll figure out how to post a pic and put it up here.

If you haven't got a free photobucket.com account, set one up and upload your pics.
    Once uploaded, just copy the HTML code line under the picture and paste it into your message.
    It's cake!
    Thanks
    im gunna make note of that too... the camera part is a bit harder...
    Yea mine crapped out and we can't find the old one. :(