Home General Discussion

Cigar.com customer service is tops!

fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
I had a problem that was actually a UPS problem but Jim and Ccom came to the rescue and got the buffoons to deliver my DPG blues. That's right, UPS was holding up DPG blues from getting to their rightful owner and feeling all the love that was waiting for them. Thanks Ccom for doing it better than the rest!

Comments

• BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    I had ordered 2 DD about a month ago to get the free shipping. It went out USPS and for some reason, they wouldn't deliver it. The box made it to my town and it just stopped. USPS said it was undeliverable when the address was correct. Anyways, CCOM sent it out again via UPS 2nd day air (same address) and I had those sticks before the weekend. CCOM has excellent customer service!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I agree they're second to none.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Just had a confusing situation with my daily deal order. Description in my account order history did not match what the deal was (the 5-pack Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto). I called ccom and Jeff confirmed I had ordered the Olivia. I asked if I could change my order. He said that it had already been shipped/had a tracking number (I had placed it at 1:47am!). I explained that I wanted to add one more order to get the free shipping. He said 'Let me see what I can do..." He got me the second order added and my account adjusted accordingly. He could have said "I'm sorry, once the order hits our system, it can't be changed, etc." but he didn't. He cleared up a confusing situation, SAVED ME MONEY and in the process made another happy and loyal customer.

Merry Christmas to Me!!!

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I'm sure that Jeff is probably tired of me calling and just asking questions. I will call him while I am at work, be all distracted, have 10 different questions, and get interupted by work. The questions I ask are in no particular order which makes me look like a complete idoit. I get distracted very easily and lose my train of thought. Then the big let down, I don't buy anything because I need to check on some other things for an order (hate to pay for shipping twice), or I'm waiting for Phil to split an order. All the time Jeff is very friendly, able to keep up a good conversation, and has what I don't have patients. Here is the kicker I want the best deal possible and I think that Jeff want's me to get the best deal possible. Even if it means not ordering something!!!! I know crazy right? That's why he puts up with my dumb a@@. At the same time I am a very loyal customer when it comes down to knowing someone is going to take care of me & know's what I like. Bar none CCom is the best of the best when it comes to customer service, knowledge of product & customer, & just all around cool Gents & Ladies! They also have a great product. We are all looking for a good value but you can not put a price tag on good relationships and customer service.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    CCOM is awesome. Today, Jeff helped me send out a Christmas package to a long-time friend of mine who just arrived in Afghanistan. He went above and beyond, which is so typical of Jeff that it is odd to even think of it as above and beyond. It's just what he does. And my wallet hates him for it, lol.
  • Sandman1am, It is never a problem at all and that is why I am here....to assist no matter what. You have good questons and your friends are all great guys. As I stated before, if you need anything at all...please do not hesitate to contact me at all. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a wonderful New Year's! Jeff
  • ScottTDawg, In a few words "that is how we roll"...lol. In this situation we don't punish anyone by saying as you stated "sorry cannot do anything for you", but work with you to get the order handled correctly. We come across this a lot where you see a item you wish to get, then get an email deal and want that as well. We correct the order accordingly to make sure that you are not charged extra for shipping in this case. Whenever this happens...just call me. Thanks and Happy New Year
    jeffjackson:
    Sandman1am, It is never a problem at all and that is why I am here....to assist no matter what. You have good questons and your friends are all great guys. As I stated before, if you need anything at all...please do not hesitate to contact me at all. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a wonderful New Year's! Jeff
    Ha see guys Jeff thinks I have good questions....as for my friends they better be great guys I'm paying them pretty well. You can bet that I will be calling you soon I got a Gift Cert. for Christmas!!!! Now what to choose hmmmmm. My holidays have been great and I hope yours and everyone else were the same.
  • kevster77kevster77 Posts: 68
    just had Tim hook me up with a daily deal from a few days ago. I have to say this is the most top notch customer service I have ever dealt with. Thanks again Tim. You Rock.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Without doubt, the reason Cigar.com is my sole supplier of cigars is the customer service. Quite simply put, there is no reason for me to shop anywhere else. Prices are fair, and the people are great. What else do I need?
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Just figured I would give some props to a member of ccom that I do not see mentioned on here often for some reason. Kelly has been the only one I have dealt with so far. She has went out of her way every time I have placed an order to make sure it goes smooth and to answer any questions I have. Her customer service is absolutely top notch. I have heard of the great service ccom provides for quite some time and I am very happy I finally pulled the trigger and ordered from here a month or so ago. Kelly has ensured they have a customer for as long as I have $$ to order cigars,lol!

Thanks Kelly for all you do!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Totally agree with this thread, Jeff gave me a good hookup last week on my new Xikar cutter and threw in some of my favorite sticks. It was my first experience with Ccom customer service, you can bet I'll be back.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    On several occasions now Tim has set me up with fantastic deals. I have done as little as shoot him and email saying "hey I'm thinking about some of these, and maybe some of those. Whatcha got?" and he replies with some ridiculous deal, sets it all up, and all I have to do is call in and give them the okay to bill it. The desire to get us the best prices, and make sure we get what we really want is why CCom definitely is always going to be my #1 supplier. Even going into my B&M to grab a stick is more difficult than dealing with CCom.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Remember the march madness week? I got the PE / lighter combo, when I did I didn't make it clear I wanted 2. When I responded to explain, The Beard got me another deal (even though it was over) and adjusted for the shipping. You're not going to find a lot of places that stand behind YOUR mistake. Another loyal customer earned!!!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Service here is top notch, I'd rather shop here than drive 20+ miles to a B&M/
    ljl:
    Remember the march madness week? I got the PE / lighter combo, when I did I didn't make it clear I wanted 2. When I responded to explain, The Beard got me another deal (even though it was over) and adjusted for the shipping. You're not going to find a lot of places that stand behind YOUR mistake. Another loyal customer earned!!!
    Wow that is insane! You made a mistake and they took care of you.

Tat and I put in a huge order for March Madness. Most of mine was at the end of the week and they honored all of the deals even some that were sold out and on back order. When the order got here I had to call Jeff Jackson because one of the Liga Pravads 9s was damaged and I thought that they forgot to put my Ashton ESG in the box. The Ashton ESG was on back order so Jeff gave me one that was in stock (and costs more) and sent another LP9 with no additional charge & it got here super fast!

I couldn't remember if I posted about it but wanted everyone to know that I was more then pleased. I would shop here if their customer service sucked. There are just too many other places to shop and spend my hard earned $ to shop some place where you are treated badly. As long as I'm buying sticks online I will be shopping here.
  • bocardsbocards Posts: 32
    Totally agree...while I visit a local B and M here to smoke the occasional cigar with some friends ( i always buy something when there) I shop here because the service from Jeff and Kelly have been awesome...I love the samplers here (lots of variety...great prices !) Bo