Home Non Cigar Related

Just Because It's Friday.. Part 6?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    kuzi16:
    i want one
    That's exactly what I said when I saw this, lol.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    . . . . . Sweet mother of god... You think if I mounted that to my jetta it would knock it over from sheer awesomeness (and power)?
  • BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    nightmaremike31:
    ... You think if I mounted that to my jetta it would knock it over from sheer awesomeness (and power)?
    This one wouldn't. It has almost no recoil. ;-D
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    hell, i'll take both
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Why would you want either of these guns? Except to make a Youtube video demoing the gun...

Anything you killed you would not be able to recognize except through DNA testing... and think of all the buckshot if you tried to EAT anything you hit!
    Lasabar:
    Why would you want either of these guns? Except to make a Youtube video demoing the gun...

Anything you killed you would not be able to recognize except through DNA testing... and think of all the buckshot if you tried to EAT anything you hit!
    Because it would be fun to demolish targets.
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Lasabar:

Why would you NOT want a belt or drum fed full auto 12 gauge? I wouldn't go hunting with it, pure fun gun.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'd imagine that's the kind of gun you want when your daughter starts dating.

"You see this here gun boy?"
    "Ye-yes sir"
    "Well, you so much as look at my daughter the wrong way and they'll be pickin' your ass off that brick wall over there." (while polishing the gun in a cloud of cigar smoke)
    j0z3r:
    I'd imagine that's the kind of gun you want when your daughter starts dating.

"You see this here gun boy?"
    "Ye-yes sir"
    "Well, you so much as look at my daughter the wrong way and they'll be pickin' your ass off that brick wall over there." (while polishing the gun in a cloud of cigar smoke)
    These are the reasons why I want children.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    BStayer:
    nightmaremike31:
    ... You think if I mounted that to my jetta it would knock it over from sheer awesomeness (and power)?
    I've seen those mounted in a Suburban as a turret, two of em with the big drum clips. Lemme see if my google powers can dig up a pic.

Boom.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Garen B:
    BStayer:
    nightmaremike31:
    I've seen those mounted in a Suburban as a turret, two of em with the big drum clips. Lemme see if my google powers can dig up a pic.

Boom.
    This is pure phuckin awesomeness!!! They look...upside down, but I guess that works..?? Either way, where do I get one??? I'm putting this **** on my Lexus - I don't care if it weighs down my rear end! lol
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    They are upside down, it's easier to reload the drum magazines that way. The best part is they have almost no recoil so when your blasting idiots during rush hour, you won't feel it!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Hays:
    Garen B:
    BStayer:
    nightmaremike31:

Boom.
    This is pure phuckin awesomeness!!! They look...upside down, but I guess that works..?? Either way, where do I get one??? I'm putting this **** on my Lexus - I don't care if it weighs down my rear end! lol

Ha !!! Would love to have that mounted on my GX 470 ...no more being late for anything !!!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I can just hear it now and it always starts off the same way... "Hey Bubba...watch this!"

"Long ashes my friends."