Home Non Cigar Related

waiting at seatac

jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
sigh, I cant let myself get to the airport at a reasonable ammount of time, even though I have never had to wait more than half an hour at security. I always have to get here with 2 hours to spare to be safe. now I got a lot of waiting to do. free wifi, chocolate chip cookie and a peppermint mocha makes it all better.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jihiggs:
    sigh, I cant let myself get to the airport at a reasonable ammount of time, even though I have never had to wait more than half an hour at security. I always have to get here with 2 hours to spare to be safe. now I got a lot of waiting to do. free wifi, chocolate chip cookie and a peppermint mocha makes it all better.
    Anywhere to enjoy a stick? You got time...lol
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    hehehe, this is washington, theyve outlawed it completely.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jihiggs:
    hey Jim, where you headed. I don't see you hanging around as much lately.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    heading to sacramento to visit family, flying durring Christmas is too expensive, so im just going back early. yea, dont really frequent here very often, money has been a little tight so I dont talk about cigars too much.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jihiggs:
    heading to sacramento to visit family, flying durring Christmas is too expensive, so im just going back early. yea, dont really frequent here very often, money has been a little tight so I dont talk about cigars too much.
    ..well I'm always glad to see your Macadoodoo label show up buddy. Enjoy your time with the family. And you can still visit, just stay away from the "what 'cha smokin' today forum.. That's where I get in trouble.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hey Jim,

Why don't you hit me up while you're in town? I'll treat you to a stick at my favorite b&m.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    jihiggs:
    SEATAC has got to the most boring airport to be stuck at. I've spent too many hours waiting there.