Home Non Cigar Related

Fluff post

Well, here is #500, lol. Nothing important to say here, just fluffing up the numbers.

Comments

• bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    congrats on 500 cabi!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Sweet. Whatever happened to your pet squirrels?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Well, here is #500, lol. Nothing important to say here, just fluffing up the numbers.
    500... Well Cabbie, you have hung around longer than most. Others, we just can't get rid of !! Next hurdle the 1000 club. And that comment about "getting rid of" has nothing to do with all the 99.8% "Gentlemen" posters here.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Sweet. Whatever happened to your pet squirrels?
    They are happy and running free.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Others, we just can't get rid of !!
    Oh I wonder who you could be referring to kas. I simply cannot think of anyone around here who fits that bill. Smile [:)]
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    Oh I wonder who you could be referring to kas. I simply cannot think of anyone around here who fits that bill. Smile [:)]
    who me?
    Luko:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    who me?
    Not even close Luko ( on the second floor) You are in the top 98 %. Be sure to add that to your resume'.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Luko:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    who me?
    Not even close Luko ( on the second floor) You are in the top 98 %. Be sure to add that to your resume'.
    I'll definitely add it...I already include my post count and update weekly.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Luko:
    kaspera79:
    Luko:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    who me?
    I'll definitely add it...I already include my post count and update weekly.
    HAHAHA hilarious!!
    Don't forget to mention how many times you have made the "Good Traders and Stand up Guy" list !...