Home Non Cigar Related

Things I Hate

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
So I was sitting at a Chinese Buffet last night eating my crab legs (which I never realized were Chinese) with my son and thinking life is good. Then I realized, life also pisses me off a lot. So , although it may be negative I decided I want to make a post where every member can pick one thing per day that they hate/pisses them off. Doesnt have to be world changing, maybe even its dumb (like mine is today) but I think this little place to rant about one thing per day may in fact slowly change the world.

TODAY, I hate what was playing at the buffet last night on their CD in the restaurant---The XMas song "All I Want for Christmas is my two front teeth". Ive always hated it, I think its ridiculous, I dont find in festive, and dont want to hear some kid lisping about his dental work in my holiday season. You "All I Want" are my enemy of the day.

Comments

• Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    The thing I hate...especially this time of year...is how the sales people treat you> If you need assistance and ask them they make you feel like you are inconveniencing them> Aren't they there to help you?
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    I hate that the desserts at Chinese Buffets have absolutely no taste. They look delicious, and taste like air.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    TODAY, I hate what was playing at the buffet last night on their CD in the restaurant---The XMas song "All I Want for Christmas is my two front teeth". Ive always hated it, I think its ridiculous.
    YES!!

in addition i would lime to say that Christmas music is good for exactly two days out of the year.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    You know what I hate? Stupid commercials. For example, couple days ago I saw a commercial about some treadmill looking thing. The two people were demoing the product, they were right next to a freaking cliff! WTF? Why the hell am I going to workout on your machine next to a freaking cliff? Idiots.

"Long ashes my friends."

• bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    kuzi16:
    Vulchor:
    TODAY, I hate what was playing at the buffet last night on their CD in the restaurant---The XMas song "All I Want for Christmas is my two front teeth". Ive always hated it, I think its ridiculous.
    YES!!

in addition i would lime to say that Christmas music is good for exactly two days out of the year.
    if that
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    You know what I hate? Stupid commercials. For example, couple days ago I saw a commercial about some treadmill looking thing. The two people were demoing the product, they were right next to a freaking cliff! WTF? Why the hell am I going to workout on your machine next to a freaking cliff? Idiots.
    LMAO I LOVE stupid commercials. Stuff like that makes me crack up
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Cooper33:
    I hate that the desserts at Chinese Buffets have absolutely no taste. They look delicious, and taste like air.
    Greasy Air no less!!!!!! I like the songs a little more Kuzi, but the trouble with is that 90% of them are terrible or sung be people who shouldnt have the right to sing.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    kuzi16:
    Vulchor:
    YES!!

if that
    you're right. i should have said:
    "Christmas music is tolerable for exactly two days out of the year"

my mistake
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate BNSF!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Rude people.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I hate rude people in aisles at stores. The ones that never move the hell out of your way when you are pushing a stroller or cart. They can suck it
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate that one guy at work who does absolutely nothing, ever! In fact, the only thing he ever does is sit back and talk about what a **** worker you and everyone else are! Well, I've got about 20 of them where I work! I just want to choke them all! But as the old saying goes "Give a cowboy enough rope and he'll hang himself!"

Sad thing, one of them is a good friend of mine. He's a really good friend. He's very thoughtful towards all his friends, he's very giving, he treats his family great. At work, he is a worthless SOB!!! So away from work, I treat him like the great friend he is. At work I treat him like the worthless SOB he is. It gets difficult to differentiate sometimes though and remember where I am!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭

jsnake:
    I hate BNSF!

Burlington Northern Santa Fe? I have a feeling I am misinterpreting.

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    You know what I REALLY hate?? Cigars! those things smell like....oh wait a minute

"Long ashes my friends."

clearlysuspect:
    I hate that one guy at work who does absolutely nothing, ever! In fact, the only thing he ever does is sit back and talk about what a **** worker you and everyone else are! Well, I've got about 20 of them where I work! I just want to choke them all! But as the old saying goes "Give a cowboy enough rope and he'll hang himself!"

Sad thing, one of them is a good friend of mine. He's a really good friend. He's very thoughtful towards all his friends, he's very giving, he treats his family great. At work, he is a worthless SOB!!! So away from work, I treat him like the great friend he is. At work I treat him like the worthless SOB he is. It gets difficult to differentiate sometimes though and remember where I am!
    For some reason I feel my ears burning, I mean, I am on here instead of doing something constructive......
    dennisking:
    clearlysuspect:

For some reason I feel my ears burning, I mean, I am on here instead of doing something constructive......
    That's not what I'm talking about. Anytime you've ever seen my make a post on here in the evening during the week, I was on here while at work. But it was during down time, after I finished my work, or on a break, or at lunch. If you're neglecting your responsibilities, pawning your work off on your coworkers, and plan on doing that for the rest of the week, then maybe I'm talking about you.
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Canned spinach.
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    I really hate English peas.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    smbrink:
    Canned spinach.
    Canned spinach is one of the most horrid concoctions in the world. I remember the first time I ate it - I had just watched Popeye (as very little kid), and told my mom that I was gonna eat my spinach and beat her up. Yeaaaah.... I ended up vomiting it up instead.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sightunseen:

jsnake:
    I hate BNSF!

Burlington Northern Santa Fe? I have a feeling I am misinterpreting.

I think you are smart but I won't elaborate.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    former lepers - current cigar store owners....
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    With the theme of Christmas music in mind, the song Christmas Shoes! I HATE THAT **** SONG!!!! If you haven't ever heard and you have the uncontolable urge to listen to something that will make you want to slit your wrists, google that song! It's all about a little boy who wants to buy his mom a pair of shoes because she is about to die from cancer right before Christmas, and we wants her to look pretty when she meets Jesus... Could there possible be a more depressing **** song for the holidays????
    PuroFreak:
    With the theme of Christmas music in mind, the song Christmas Shoes! I HATE THAT **** SONG!!!! If you haven't ever heard and you have the uncontolable urge to listen to something that will make you want to slit your wrists, google that song! It's all about a little boy who wants to buy his mom a pair of shoes because she is about to die from cancer right before Christmas, and we wants her to look pretty when she meets Jesus... Could there possible be a more depressing **** song for the holidays????
    Holy ***! And I thought "I'll Be Home For Christmas" was a depressing song. That just takes it to a whole new level! What evil Nike CEO concocted that song to get people to think about buying shoes during the holidays! (((in southern redneck voice))) "Jasus want let ya into Heaven without ya perty shoes on!"
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Puro, that might be the most depressing song on Earth. I can be a bit of a girl man sometimes, and just you mentioning that son made me almost literally cry. When in the name of all things holy they EVER EVER EVER allow that thing to be played at anything but a suicide I will never know.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Grandma got run over by a reindeer.
    The guy that wrote that one needs to die. If he's already dead his descendants need to be sent to prison.
    Russ55:
    Grandma got run over by a reindeer.
    The guy that wrote that one needs to die. If he's already dead his descendants need to be sent to prison.
    you're kidding right, that's a classic. i like to get good and crunk off egg nog and listen to that shizzle YO
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    ...when people make fun of people with disabilities.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    This banter reminds me of the bathroom scene in the 25th hour with edward norton ...... the Fu#K YOU SCENE if ya havent scene it ya gotta........... here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbOuU3L3bQc&feature=related
    What a great thread! If you got hate in your heart, let it out!
    clearlysuspect:
    What a great thread! If you got hate in your heart, let it out!

woogie boogie
    I hate The Real Housewives on Bravo, all of them. I hope they all die in a fiery plane crash