Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Man Down!

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I go out to check the mail today and without thinking I stick my face right by the door to peer inside. Door opens and the last thing I see is a flash of light before I hit the ground. I come to with the wife kicking me wanting to know what happened to the mailbox. She is also wants to know where my eyebrows and eyelashes are and why I smell like burnt rubber.

I am pretty clueless yet excited at the same time. I carry the box this device came in inside and open it up only to discover that Evan (ejenne87) has bombed the ever living crap out of me. I discover 14 beautiful sticks needing a new home.

Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
RP Decade
RP Royal Vintage
3 Olive Connecticut Reserve
3 Cu-avana Intenso
2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail
2 Cain Straight Ligero
Ashton VSG

I seriously am confused as to why. I can't thank Evan enough. You went above and beyond before with my football winnings and now this. I am really speechless and very grateful. You are one truly awesome BOTL! One of these days when you least expect it I am going to find a way to show my appreciation. I just have to be sure it is really good.

Thanks again Evan! Guys, I will post a pic tomorrow. I took one but have to get to bed.

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    So I go out to check the mail today and without thinking I stick my face right by the door to peer inside. Door opens and the last thing I see is a flash of light before I hit the ground. I come to with the wife kicking me wanting to know what happened to the mailbox. She is also wants to know where my eyebrows and eyelashes are and why I smell like burnt rubber.

I am pretty clueless yet excited at the same time. I carry the box this device came in inside and open it up only to discover that Evan (ejenne87) has bombed the ever living crap out of me. I discover 14 beautiful sticks needing a new home.

Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet
    RP Decade
    RP Royal Vintage
    3 Olive Connecticut Reserve
    3 Cu-avana Intenso
    2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail
    2 Cain Straight Ligero
    Ashton VSG

I seriously am confused as to why. I can't thank Evan enough. You went above and beyond before with my football winnings and now this. I am really speechless and very grateful. You are one truly awesome BOTL! One of these days when you least expect it I am going to find a way to show my appreciation. I just have to be sure it is really good.

Thanks again Evan! Guys, I will post a pic tomorrow. I took one but have to get to bed.
    Wow, that's a great selection! I got really jealous when I saw that Ashton VSG!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    yup that's a great hit.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Quick someone start CPR on Snake!!! That dam Evan keeps blowing up stuff around here......He think's he's safe because he's hiding overseas right now. You just wait until you return state side & the next thing you know IN COMING!!!!!!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    that's an awesome bomb, holy cow! when i get some more fundage, i'm going to be sending some bombs out.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    it's been awhile since Armageddon around here...
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I just had some extra stuff that I would either have to smoke up really fast or leave it sitting in the plastic bags so I figured I would suprise someone with an early Christmas gift. I hope you enjoy Jake! Merry Christmas everyone.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Inspiring hit Evan. Glad to see jsnake got a nice holiday package full of cheer. Truly a demonstration of generosity and compassion. The BOTL on this forum continue to teach me the limitless capacity of the human heart to show gratitude in a giving way.
  • Options
    Thank you again Evan. I can't wait to do some bombing runs of my own and some PIF. I only participated in a few trades and games and miss doing them. I can't think of any other hobby in the world with guys who are so generous. I will post a pic today. Been crazy busy.
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    With all of these bombings lately I think I'm going to have to threaten to start up my nuclear program to see if I can get in on an airstrike! LOL! Thats awesome Snake!
  • Options
    Here is a pic of this beautiful bomb. Try not to get teary eyed while viewing.

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    In the words of Joey Lawrence: "Whoa!"
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..