Home General Discussion

Daily Deal

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Some damn good ones up today in case y'all haven't looked, all three are great smokes and good deal :)

Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel Fumas???? Your killing me smalls!!

You are correct all of them are great sticks.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • eklektos44eklektos44 Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Gets worse, CI daily deal is two PDR samplers. 20 Cigars for $50.
    "Many a true word hath been spoken in jest"
                                                                  King Lear
  • eklektos44eklektos44 Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    And more... 24 Oliva for $60
    "Many a true word hath been spoken in jest"
                                                                  King Lear
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah and today's on Ccom with the Tat Havanas... Ugh why do I even look when I know I can't, freaking torture and self inflicted too lol :tired_face:

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luchadors for $3 a stick. 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enabler. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    @90+_Irishman
    I'm thinking you're a plant by Ccom to try and boost their sales on the daily deals.....LOL
    If only it were closer to payday.......:)

Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
    Hahahaha not quite but I do like helping out good people ;) And I hear ya on that never enough $$$ and way too many wants!

Brett
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fortunate so far in that I'm not a daily smoker so my stores don't deplete as fast as some. It hasn't stopped me from buying a box here and a sampler there but there is something good about a well stocked fridgeador:)

Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
    Not a bad deal today on the Uncle Lee's and Big Payback's, if you're a fan its a great price to pick em up at!

Brett
    Doh!

I bet those Connie Big Paybacks would be killer with a morning cup of joe, heard its a pretty damn good but can't give first hand experience so take it with a grain of salt.

Brett
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine are coming! Couldn't resist! CAS!
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tsk, tsk, tsk...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am showing restraint, just like Peter taught me
    A little dirt never hurt
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    @peter4jc  as my sponsor of restraint. I need words of encouragement. I made this long today buy need help not buying this. 
    Donnie, I think you'd better call Peter for help, he's probably down at the B&M right now stocking up.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    @peter4jc  as my sponsor of restraint. I need words of encouragement. I made this long today buy need help not buying this. 
    If you cave, I'm going to call them on Monday and have them redirect my 3 boxes to you.  Don't do it, Donnie.  Stand strong, like someone else I know.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    What happened to the money management practice you were implementing Charlie ?
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow! I loved the Uncle Lee I had! Hopefully they will come back around on a deal when I am in a position to get them!
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    cbuck said:
    What happened to the money management practice you were implementing Charlie ?
    Out the window! I love the Lees and needed to try the Payback, as I'm a big fan of the regular Payback! Besides, the auction isn't guaranteed yet! What if someone outbids me? Then I'll be left with only 600 ish cigars! Had to do it!
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that's proper management and sound advice.
    Not a bad deal on DPG Blue Label Original's today, 10 for $47.50 is pretty damned good. If I could swing it I would do it myself, but wanted to make sure that it was clear for anyone who hasn't looked at Daily Deal yet! CAS Baby!

Brett
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. Oliva V lanceros are tasty and so are the Luchadors. I would buy both if I had room.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a pretty good deal. Those V lances are great with just a little time. Too bad I just picked up a few cigars or I'd grab those!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The MOW deals look pretty tempting today,the boss even said to go for it. But I worry about storage capacity as I await the winnings from the shizz lol
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Nica Libres look like they are worth trying. Any info on these?
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I've never tried the 25th anniversary,but I do really enjoy the maduro and the Esteli especial. I've found that they burn well with no construction issues.
    Hope this helps 
    Non Crux sed lux