Home General Discussion

Happy New Year !!!

Here's hoping all the BOTL and SOTL a very very bright and prosperous new year !!! I hope your humidors are always full , your health well enough to enjoy their contents and may we enjoy the company of one another on this wonderful place CCOM has for us to meet and chat for another year. You guys as well as all the CCOM staff are the best ...HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! Gene -

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Happy new year to you as well Gene, and all the rest of you crazy guys and gals.

Here's looking forward to another year on the CCOM forums and another year of living the good life. Be safe and have a great new year everyone.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year to all!! In the year to come may you never meet a cigar you dislike and may your humidors always be full to bursting with the ones that you favor! I am eternally grateful for meeting all of you; I cannot ask for a more supportive and friendly group of BOTLs. I love you all!

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hope it doesn't suck as much as 09.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    stephen_hannibal:
    Hope it doesn't suck as much as 09.
    agreed!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year to all my BOTLs and SOTLs!!! Too bad it's 20 below here in Chicago. Too cold to enjoy a good smoke........ Oh well, when's golf season start????
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy New Year to all my friends here. Hope 2010 is better for us all because 2009 sure did suck!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Happy New Year folks, I hope it is properous for all!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    You too Gene and everyone else here...I had a good decade, got married, had two kids, got a very good job...here's to hoping the new decade starts well in 2010.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Hey same here...HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the SOTL and BOTL!!!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Happy New YEar Boy's and Girl's.
    Hope everyone has a GREAT 2010.
  • AyatoAyato Posts: 53
    Happy New Year!