Home General Discussion

The Hangover - Gurkha Grand Reserve

Has anybody seen this movie? I saw it again last night. There is a scene when they get into the suite one of the guys mentions cigars and then you see them. They are Gurkha Grand Reserve. I thought that was pretty funny. I'm like "Hey, I have those!" I would have been really impressed if they were HMRs though or say OpusX

Comments

• dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Seen it several times and i've never noticed that part, time to watch it again!!
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Somehow i missed that
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I didn't the first time either. It was last night when I heard cigars and then looked. You see them twice.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    That movie is awesome!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Funniest movie I've seen in a long, long time. Didn't notice the cigars though.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I did see this and forgot about it until you said something....
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I guess I will have to watch it tonight and keep my eyes open for it. I have been looking for an excuse to see this movie again, Thanks!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    awesome effing movie for sure.
    The Doug Song Video
    dennisking:
    The Doug Song Video
    Epic linkage brother! Well done
    ejenne87:
    dennisking:
    The Doug Song Video
    Epic linkage brother! Well done
    It's what I do.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Saw this tonight with the wife, and we both enjoyed it. I saw the gurkha grand reserves there. I wonder if they were there for the movie or are something that usually gets put there.... eh I doubt I'll ever know, I'm not spending 4200 bucks for one night! F that!
    dude, i'm not spending 4200 for 7 nights.
    I just realized that you only see the Gurkhas for a second in the theatrical version but in the unrated version the scene is extended and you see them more.
    rwheelwright:
    I just realized that you only see the Gurkhas for a second in the theatrical version but in the unrated version the scene is extended and you see them more.
    I just noticed this as well, rented the unrated this weekend. There's like three or four shots of them
    I watched and did not see any cigars. I do have a bootleg copy of the Directors Cut, so that might explain it...
  • rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    I watched and did not see any cigars. I do have a bootleg copy of the Directors Cut, so that might explain it...

They are in the hotel room on the mini bar. They are there in the unrated version when the guy wants to eat the peanuts (or whatever). There are a couple of the smokes there.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I saw that. The wife and I rented it on Christmas Eve on Movies on Demand and I pointed them out to her while we were watching. AWESOME **** movie! I haven't laughed that hard at a movie in a long time.
    "Not you fat Jesus, slide it on back"
    Taser Vid Clip
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Tiger's like Pepper... they hat Cinnamon
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    rwheelwright:
    Only really matters if you're talking about boobies.
    zoom6zoom:
    rwheelwright:
    Well, this is a cigar forum. Almost as good as boobies. Almost...
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    zoom6zoom:
    rwheelwright:
    I wonder if anyone ever had Cigar-phucked before.... cuz, ya know, you can do that to boobies....
    Lasabar:
    rwheelwright:
    zoom6zoom:
    rwheelwright:
    I wonder if anyone ever had Cigar-phucked before.... cuz, ya know, you can do that to boobies....
    Bill Clinton used a cigar as an arousal device with Monica Lewinsky then lit it and smoked it. It was in Kenneth Starr's report. Can you imagine, after light up, the draw was smooth, there were hints of tuna...
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    rwheelwright:
    I just noticed this as well, rented the unrated this weekend. There's like three or four shots of them
    That's because they would have to rate it "X" if they actually showed the cigars in length in the original movie. Can't just go willy-nilly showing evil tobacco products to the masses in America.
    dennisking:
    Lasabar:
    rwheelwright:
    zoom6zoom:
    rwheelwright:
    Bill Clinton used a cigar as an arousal device with Monica Lewinsky then lit it and smoked it. It was in Kenneth Starr's report. Can you imagine, after light up, the draw was smooth, there were hints of tuna...
    There was a slight slimeyness on the wrapper as I proceeded to light up the cigar.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    There is a jungle cat in the bathroom!