Home Pipes

Show your pipes and cellar

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
lets share those pipes and cellars here. Big or small we want to see them. Here is my current set up and my restoration kit. 

Comments

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing to share, but your collection looks pretty neat
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! I just have 3 pipes, a few small jars with some samples and two tins. I am truly impressed. I love those nose warmers on the second shelf!
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a beautiful site  @jsnake

Non Crux sed lux
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats quite a collection, I'm just starting mine
    A little dirt never hurt
  • arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    I am also working on getting mine going just have 5 pipes as of now and going to get a cellar going too lol 
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jsnake that setup looks nice!

Makes er me realize I should rethink my current jar situation as the jars are not the same size (mine are in all the extra half pint and larger jelly jars from over the years).
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice @onestrangeone I like the dresser draw full of baccy. Very nice collection. 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks fairly damned organized to me, bet you can find what you are looking for
    A little dirt never hurt
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, Nathan aka @onestrangeone!

Wow
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow just fn wow @onestrangeone that is very cool
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Both look great.
  • NjbowNjbow Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
  • NjbowNjbow Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice setup! Mine is not as organized
    a whole lot more organized than the cardboard boxes and plastic totes of blends in my cellar, though I do have a couple of wall mount pipe racks and a filing cabinet drawer for the jumble of ebay specials and cobs.
  • LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Had a little Meerscham, sent it out in a bomb I use this one, not sure who it's made by says Captain Patty on the bottom.

Just got this last Monday, it'll be awhile before I can get it done!

LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
    If my wife asks, only half of this is mine. The rest I'm just holding for a friend...

The top two flats are pint jars each holding 1 to 4 ounces that are current smoking stock. Bottom left is quart jars I am using for aging 8 ounces at a time. Bottom right is half pints with 1 to 2 ounces from trades and samplers. The single by itself is straight perique for kicking up some blends that are a little weak for me
    WOW
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
    Also have this La Rocca, but haven't tried it out yet

LoneSmoker

• Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been on this one in a while. It's grown since then. I should post updates
    Current situation 

^ WOW
    LoneSmoker

I think since that pic I added a few more I squeezed into the little open space.  Plus there are about 50 pipes on the floor in egg cartons below all of that and another 25 in my bedroom. I'm looking at pipe rack ideas to build on for myself that I can mount on the wall. 
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While jarring up my latest order, I snapped updated pictures of everything. Half gallons are bulk overstock, quarts are aging stock, pints are current smoking stock. Upside down means empty or waiting for restock or there's one that I use for my extra bovies. Pipes aren't anything fancy but I like them well enough. I'm looking for more briar but not very hard. I'm letting them come to me
    Clearly after seeing these posts you guys have put up I need to invest in a pipe stand.....and perhaps an old dresser (LOL) I tend to be a wee bit obsessive and already planning to scour thrift shops for pipe stands
    LoneSmoker

If you don't find a stand let me know. I get them all the time. I'm sure I can find something 
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Captain_CallI see writing on some of your cobs - do you only smoke certain blends out of them?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While jarring up my latest order, I snapped updated pictures of everything. Half gallons are bulk overstock, quarts are aging stock, pints are current smoking stock. Upside down means empty or waiting for restock or there's one that I use for my extra bovies. Pipes aren't anything fancy but I like them well enough. I'm looking for more briar but not very hard. I'm letting them come to me
    We really need a Damn!!! or Holy Sh_t button
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5