Home General Discussion

Cigar Order Happy Dance

Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
Thank you Juan! I just ordered in a nice supply of cigars to tide me over for a while. And everything but the C.Com labels I have not had before :D

They are:

3 x Nub Habano 464 (4 x 64)
3 x Cuvee Rouge Robusto (5 x 50)
3 x Gurkha Turk Toro (6 x 52)
3 x Graycliff 1666 PGX (6 x 50)
3 x Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet No. 1 (6.5 x 44)
3 x Rocky Patel I-Press Toro (6 x 52)

Cusano 'Taste Tour' Sampler

4 Cusano 18 Double Conn robusto (5 x 50)
4 Cusano 18 Paired Maduro robusto (5 x 50)
4 Cusano Cuvee Blanc robusto (5 x 50)
4 Cusano LXI Habano Sungrown preferido grande (6 x 55 figuardo)

20 Cigar.Com Brazilians

Staff Picks Cameroon Sampler
3 Gurkha Regent Nepalese Warrior
3 La Aurora 1495 Cameroon '94
3 Nub Cameroons
3 Cigar.com Cameroon Label

Gurkha Grand Slam Sampler
2 Gurkha Regent
2 Gurkha Titan
2 Gurkha Beast
2 Gurkha Legend
2 Gurkha Black Puro
w/20 ct Gurkha humidor

5 for 5 smooth and creamy sampler

Freebie - 3 Rocky Patel 500 (for orders over $120)

And finally, some butane for my torch lighter. :D Come ooooooon, package!!

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    can i bee your Cigar.com mooch?

ha!
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Ha! Nice try. But as soon as these come in, I'll jump back in the game, so you had better be on your toes ;)

And I lied...the Cusano 18 Conneticuts I have had too.

Tonight I am going to smoke a Ghurkha Titan that j0z3r sent me as part of his PiF; damn thing makes me feel inadequate o.O

Thank God the wife won't see it, or she might take up cigars.

*wife* "Honey, can you order another box of those Beasts, please?" :P
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Are the 5 Titans for $30 no longer available?
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    That's quite the nice shipment, Smoke. I just got one of those Cusano samplers, too, btw.
    dutyje:
    Are the 5 Titans for $30 no longer available?
    They are, but at $250 I had to draw the line somewhere, or I'd end up with a box of Gurkha HMR's too :P
    urbino:
    That's quite the nice shipment, Smoke. I just got one of those Cusano samplers, too, btw.
    yeah, I have had my eye on those paired maduros of theirs for quite some time now; i'm glad they came up in a sampler. Now if only C.com offered the Oliva Serie G Cameroon in a robusto, I would have added a box of those as well. I still don't have enough humi space for all of that regardless, but that is why tupperware was invented ;) At least now I will have another 20 ct just for my Gurkhas :D
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    urbino:
    I still don't have enough humi space for all of that regardless...
    Duh Smoke, 150 quart igloo cooler with a Cigar Oasis and you're set for storage space....for a little while anyways :).
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Damn smoke "tide me over for awhile ". That ought to keep you busy through the weekend. At least you got a backup humidor to help store the overflow.. What the hell i got two boxes last week. One for smokin' and one for aging.. ( Bauza)
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    You really have latched onto those, haven't you, kas? I'm eager to try the ones you sent me.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    You really have latched onto those, haven't you, kas? I'm eager to try the ones you sent me.
    I do like them. I had the first one in 1999, on the recomendation of a fellow smoker. Since then I have had more Bauzas than any other cigar. I aged a few boxes and realized they got tons better with a little age on them so I always have a box back up. When I open that box they go in about two months, if I ration them. I love to smoke them but hate to burn them up. That would be my "everyday" cigar. For a while they were hard to find but now " I gotta guy " and they are always there when I need them. I think they are a well kept secret because so many people I hand them to tell me they never heard of them.
    And finally, after much trevail...the order has arrived! I won't bore you with the gory details, but there was a mistake which delayed all this. One upshot though is that one of the mistakes ended up with me receiving a bonus Cusano Taste Tour, the 8 different Cusano blends, so now I have a Rare Cameroon resting in the humi as well! :D Now to start smoking!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Smoke=Fire:
    And finally, after much trevail...the order has arrived! I won't bore you with the gory details, but there was a mistake which delayed all this. One upshot though is that one of the mistakes ended up with me receiving a bonus Cusano Taste Tour, the 8 different Cusano blends, so now I have a Rare Cameroon resting in the humi as well! :D Now to start smoking!

Good for you Smoke. You should have a tons O' fun with those sticks.

Here I am smoking department store stoogies waiting for my C.COM order to arrive. I have 3 out there right now, not counting my original COTMC order! It has been a LONG time comming.

I ran out of "good" cigars mid-week and was so sure that one of my C.COM orders would arrive that I never made that hour and a half drive to the Smoke Shop. Now I am just too pissed to bother. I was so looking forward to one of those orders arriving. If something isn't there on Monday... you will likely be able to hear my scream from where you live! Where the hell is that cat... I feel like kicking something!