Home General Discussion
Options

Look what you guys have done to me!!---Cool-a-dor filled now pics!!!

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Started with a zip lock bag, then a 100 count humidor, then another 100 count humidor, then a large tuppador, then 70 qt cooler, and now a freaking 150 quart cooler!!!

Well, I decided to get some custom spanish cedar shelves made for it. I was going to get a wine cooler, but the warranty sucks on them and I didnt want to spend a grand or anything!

Seasoning it for a few days then I'll see how much I can fill her up in a few days!

Comments

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    looks great. makes me wish i went with a 150qt
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Shawn what's the deal on the shelves? Who made them and how much?
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Woah. That's awesome.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    I'll pm you the info. They came out really nice and I love the smell of spanish cedar!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:
    I'll pm you the info. They came out really nice and I love the smell of spanish cedar!
    I'd be interested too if it's not inconvenient. =)
  • Options
    415:
    looks great. makes me wish i went with a 150qt
    Man Kevin, I went with the 70 qt and Evan and everyone told me...go larger. Didnt listen, so I got the 150 quart. Got it at Walmart for $80 from their website as its not in stores. Good thing about the 70 quart is, I got it from walmart also and they let you return anything...lol
  • Options
    Russ55:
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:
    I'd be interested too if it's not inconvenient. =)
    Not at all buddy.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Guess the next step for you is a cabinet.....
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:
    Ummmm... PM the info as well...
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    That's fantastic
  • Options
    drpepperdudedrpepperdude Posts: 298
    Sweet set-up! Let us know how it works out with some pics after installing sticks!

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    That's nice.....
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool zeebra, no pun intended.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:
    pm me too
  • Options
    All Pms sent! The cooler is out of stock at walmart already...lol. Best $80 spent IMO, and its the only one that has slots in it already where you can add shelves to it.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Def. one of the nicest coolers I've seen yet.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Sweet setup....the only thing missing is the light coming on when you open it.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks awesome bro.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    All Pms sent! The cooler is out of stock at walmart already...lol. Best $80 spent IMO, and its the only one that has slots in it already where you can add shelves to it.
    Shawn, I just ordered mine. It had better be able to hold my 20 ct humi.........
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hmmm this gives me so many ideas... Any idea how many you'll get in there?

• Options
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    Shawn, I just ordered mine. It had better be able to hold my 20 ct humi.........
    They are currently out of stock, so I'm glad you picked it up. Walmart is probably like, these coolers are selling faster and faster now days!! If you dont want the cedar shelves, buy the wire shelves, similar to what kids use in their lockers and cut it to make shelves out of em.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Hmmm this gives me so many ideas... Any idea how many you'll get in there?

Well I'm hoping that each drawer will hold about 100 or so and shelves for boxes and humi devices. I've seen some of these coolers that are packed with boxes and stuff, but this is my daily humi at the house for now. Once I get it filled up I'll get some pics up.
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    very nice...........great idea.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    They are currently out of stock, so I'm glad you picked it up. Walmart is probably like, these coolers are selling faster and faster now days!! If you dont want the cedar shelves, buy the wire shelves, similar to what kids use in their lockers and cut it to make shelves out of em.
    Just got my confirmation email that this shipped today, so Walmart.com does have them in stock.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    That is the best looking coolerdor I have seen bro. Nice job
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Very nice looking set up! Congrats on your new gear.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    That is what my dream coolidor looks like! Have you been traipsing around in my dreams? AWESOME!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    walmart.com is showing them as being out of stock currently. I was at my local Sam's Club today and they had a giant stack of 150ct ones with the same slots that could accomodate shelves...just an FYI to anyone looking
  • Options
    Thanks for the great feedback on it fellas!!

They also have a blue color one that has slots in it. Either will work. The slots came and are real useful for the shelves. And it doesnt tip over or anything if anyone was wondering.
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    That is what my dream coolidor looks like! Have you been traipsing around in my dreams? AWESOME!
    Yea I was there, thanks for the idea ...Oh, by the way, that chick, Fernanda Agnes, omfg she is one sexy chick!!!! Great choice. She is in my dreams since! LOL (yes, google her and thank me later)