Home General Discussion
Options

B&M in San Antonio?

ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
I am in San Antonio for the night and I am looking for a nice place to enjoy a smoke. Does anyone know of a good place? I know I will be at the river walk tonight so if there is a place close to there it would be perfect. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201 ✭✭
    well there is one right by the river walk...pretty much right next to the alamo cant quite remember the name. its not my fav but it colse by.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Are you at Camp Bullis? If so, Cigar Pointe looks pretty decent. Nice walk-in humi with a pretty big selection......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201 ✭✭
    im a big fan of FINKS but they close pretty early...
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Been away but I wish I would have known. I was at my favorite B&M here in San Antonio on that exact day. Well, I hope you found one and had a good trip.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump, good B&Ms in San Antonio?  I'll be going back there for some training in a couple weeks.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Club humidor
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

Hey Chris, Finck Cigar Company has three locations.  I've only been to the one on West Ave.  They have a good selection, but the lounge is small and not well ventilated.  Club Humidor has five locations I believe, I've been to the San Pedro Ave and Huebner Road locations but not the others.  I know that the San Pedro CH location has an outdoor sitting area that's fairly nice but faces the busy street. 

Let me know when you'll be there, I'll drive up and enjoy a stick with you!  I just hope its not on the last weekend of October....I'll be out of pocket then. 

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    17th - 28th so I'll be around on the weekend of the 22nd. it would be great to connect and herf.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The club humidor in San Pedro Ave is my go to place. Been to new location by Huebner Rd it's nice just not as big as the one at San Pedro.
  • Options
    Loading up for SAT, bringing 19 little friends. Also picked up some coffee for the trip.  

imageimage
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Shoot. Looks like I'll miss you Chris. I'll be in the Bay 10/23-10/28. Enjoy San Antonio!
  • Options
    Trading Places. 
  • Options
    My beads have been moistened, extra Bovedas put in my winedor and my humi checked. Just have to pack and I'll be ready.

I guess I'm worried because I've never left my cigars alone so long. 
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryan1990 said:
    Shoot. Looks like I'll miss you Chris. I'll be in the Bay 10/23-10/28. Enjoy San Antonio!
    Dang, you're leaving the day we arrive! @Ryan1990
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goto Club Humidor. Say hi to April.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Wow, Texas cigar taxes are 1¢ per cigar compared to 27.3% in California.  I may have to make room in my herf-a-dor for the trip back!
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just pick up a cooler while you are there
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm to you. I would be willing to drive down, send me a text or call and we will see if the timing works out.
  • Options
    @Stubble took me over to Club Humidor after a nice dinner and we enjoyed cigars and herfing together, thanks so much for driving out to SAT to meet up, Steve, I really enjoyed it. I can't go back to Club Humidor now, they have such a great selection that I went on a spending spree.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you should go take one more look Chris
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    I don't want to come home to find that the locks have been changed or my humidor and winedor emptied out, so I'm done for this trip.   :D
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I made it home safe with body guards in carry-on, came back with almost as many cigars as I brung. Thanks, @Stubble for the hospitality and thanks Texas for low, low sin taxes. I checked the winedor and humidor and they're fine, doesn't hurt that it's 75% humidity here and been raining but I'm glad my cigars are being treated well while I'm away. (they're at 67%)

@onestrangeone, @Ryan1990, catch you next time or let me know when all y'all come out to the Bay Area.