Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Darn Deal of the Day!!!!

ccom has got there $hit together! I don't know if I can say no to a Deal like that with the Torpedos!!!! They realy know how to get me! Right before payday! Can I resist temptation? Do I want to? Any one else gonna jump on that? Damn deal of the day!!!!

Comments

• Options
    sanesane Posts: 151
    Celtic Rider:
    ccom has got there $hit together! I don't know if I can say no to a Deal like that with the Torpedos!!!! They realy know how to get me! Right before payday! Can I resist temptation? Do I want to? Any one else gonna jump on that? Damn deal of the day!!!!
    Why oh why did you have to say something, I was in my blissful ignorance and then you had to go and pop the bubble. I just made an order last Friday and I have no more money for cigars this month. :)
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I got in on it.
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    urbino:
    I got in on it.
    Since were talking about sweet deals, you should've thrown that God of Fire humidor samplers they are clearancing in your cart while you were at it. With COTMC discount, its only $3149.96. averages out to $10.50 per stick for GoFs, with a free humi to boot.

If there was even the remotest chance I could afford it, I'd be all over that sucker.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    $10.50 isn't too shabby...but the amount of them you'd have to buy...yikes! You'd better love the GoF for that kind of investment. If I win the lottery (note to self: play the lottery) I'll buy one and there will be GoFs and HMRs for all.

Oh and you can afford it.... it's called a credit card... you don't even have to have the cash and you can just buy stuff. Truly incredible. :D
  • Options
    DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    this deal of the day is pretty freaking awesome!
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    $10.50 isn't too shabby...but the amount of them you'd have to buy...yikes! You'd better love the GoF for that kind of investment. If I win the lottery (note to self: play the lottery) I'll buy one and there will be GoFs and HMRs for all.

Oh and you can afford it.... it's called a credit card... you don't even have to have the cash and you can just buy stuff. Truly incredible. :D
    lol, yeah, I certainly don't need any more debt.

Looking at it again, it might just be 80 cigars, in a 300 ct humidor. If so, the average is nearly $40/stick. If thats the case, the original price was insane.
  • Options
    I bought last weeks, and quite frankly, I can't fit another stick in my humi. Last weeks was killer, the ashtray alone was worth it. but this weeks is great if its your kinda gar!