Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for Tatuaje Black and Red Tubos

I have never tried these before and I would like to. Anyone have a couple extra of each they would consider trading / selling?

Comments

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    coachjamie:
    I have never tried these before and I would like to. Anyone have a couple extra of each they would consider trading / selling?

From what I gather they are no longer made. My b&m has a couple of the red ones left. No more black.I have two in my humi but am not willing to part with them. I would love a couple black ones myself....doubt I come across them. GOOD LUCK BROTHER!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Redtailhawkoz:
    coachjamie:

From what I gather they are no longer made. My b&m has a couple of the red ones left. No more black.I have two in my humi but am not willing to part with them. I would love a couple black ones myself....doubt I come across them. GOOD LUCK BROTHER!
    I actually preferred the Red ones way more then the Blacks. Do you know how much your B&M wants for those Reds Oz?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    You can get the blacks here without the tubes possibly the reds too I never asked but the black for sure...
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    laker1963:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    coachjamie:

I actually preferred the Red ones way more then the Blacks. Do you know how much your B&M wants for those Reds Oz?

I think something like 13.75 Plus tax