Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for a pipe, only posted in the right Sub-forum...

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
I've been debating this for a very long time, I need to quit smoking cigarettes period. The one thing that has stopped me is the fact I love smoking, so I figured a pipe would be the way to go. I'm really not picky and don't even care if it's used! I would be more than willing to open my vault-o-cigars™ to the trading block and no reasonable offer will be refused! Also if you happen to have some spare pipe 'baccy that would be swell. Also cash might be an option, just kind of depends.

Comments

• Options
    rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Posts: 53
    Personally the best pipe I own is a corn cob pipe from the drug store. It costs around 10 bucks and has never failed me. They say only smoke a certain pipe 1 time a day because it needs to rest and over smoking will cause them to stink and such because of moisture in the pipe. I also have a Dr Grabow pipe. It has worked really well for me. As long as you remove the filter and make sure to clean them properly after you use them they are excellent pipes for the money. A good 35-50 dollar pipe is the Lorenzo. Just depends on your budget, but I would start with any of those. I also feel your cigarette pain. I am trying to quit myself and it sucks so bad.