Home General Discussion
Options

boston health commission s.o.b nazzi'es terrorist

Well time for a new revoulution these s.o.b's have to go

every cigar bar in the city has to close in 10 years or less

thanks alot you sobs

more law's up our ass,s

when is this going to stop how about what all are vet's died for FREEDOM !!!!!THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE THIS IS NOT RUSSIA OR CHINA !!!!

WE WILL FIGHT !!!!!

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    That was the place I was talking about earlier. I can't believe that this went through. I can see places where people eat, but this has to stop. I live too far from my local cigar shop to hit up the cigar bar but I'd like to at some point. I think this does need to be stopped. I believe the reason is due to the appeal to "children" that smoking is cool in groups.. I do think that there is some hope that there will be some work around for cigar bars. I'm surprised that places like California where the governor is a known cigar smoker that it is as tough on smoking...?
  • Options
    I'm really getting sick of this. They are doing the best they can to make smoking illegal without making it illegal. Unfortunately most smokers are quietly grumbling and going wherever told. First they were pushed outside and into bars, then pushed into only particular parts of the outside and into special smoking bars, soon they'll push us into only our own homes and then they'll make it illegal to smoke there too because it damages property value or something equally silly. The anti-smoking groups WANT it illegal and as long as they are able to keep pushing without resistance it'll just get pushed further and further into the corner until they are just able to execute it quietly
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    son of a ...... a grass roots movement is in order
  • Options

never give up we will fight them all !!!!!

• Options
    minute ma will rule again
  • Options
    TIME FOR A new Boston tea party or revoulution cigar smoke seen around the world to night we will fight for freedom freedom is our's !!!!!!!!!! 
  • Options
    calm down there billy. We got 10 years to get our act togeather. 90% of the time yall ar eather smokeing at a house, cigar shop, or your car? Whats really going to change? I mean sure there doing this to cigarette smokers. It just happpens to effect us aswell? But how many of you actualy smoke while you eat? So th whole resterant thing didnt really effect us much? And kids arnt aloud in bars right? Why not make it 21 and up only? Fixes the whole problem
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    As to the reason California is tough on smoking while our governor is a known smoker: the hippie idiots that think cigars are exactly like cigarettes and are therefore bad are extremely loud.

Hmmm lets see, a bunch of rolled up leaves that when lit on fire produce a smoke that is both aromatic and flavorful is the same as a few shredded excuses for leaves that have been exposed to more chemicals than a Dupont worker than when lit produce an acrid, carcinogenic and highly addictive smoke. Yeah I see the similarites.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Viva la Revolucion.