Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Camacho Liberty 2002

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Hey guys, I'm looking at picking up one or two of these, and was hoping someone here has a little experience with them. My question is, out of the Toro, Rothschild, Torpedo, and Churchill, which do you prefer?

Comments

• Options
    No one had these before?
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I've never even seen an 02... I wish I could help you out with this one man.
  • Options
    Me either, until today, lol.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I think my hometown B&M has the Camacho Liberty 2008, 2009, and 2010. Unfortunately, no store or person I know still has the 2002. I can check again in June when I travel visit MS again.
  • Options
    It's all good. Just looking at them, I'm leaning towards the Churchill, but I might bite on the toro or rothschild instead.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I really didn't like it all that much. I had two of them. I mean they weren't bad but not worth the 18 I paid. Same can go for most of the liberty's. I do like the 08's though.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Does it come in the 11/18 size? If so, then go with that. I love that vitolla.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Nope, they just had the Churchill, torpedo, rothschild, and toro. I already grabbed a toro, we'll see how it is. Thanks for the input guys, I knew this was a rare smoke, but I thought there would have been a few more people here who had tried it.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Put up a review on it when you smoke it.