Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Friendly fire

I think I got hit by what would be considered friendly fire today. A week ago I asked the wife to send me a few cigars from my humidor back home and man did she ever come through. Got an E.P. Carrillo, a Diesel, a Romeo y Julieta Viejo, a Gurkha Centurian, and my last (I think) double banded MoW ruinations with 2 years on it. Ill post some pics if I can figure out how. Look forward to getting in on some of the passes and trading after I get back home.

Comments

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    zeebra provided this to me as a good reference http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/post/71003.aspx
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ltherron:
    I think I got hit by what would be considered friendly fire today. A week ago I asked the wife to send me a few cigars from my humidor back home and man did she ever come through. Got an E.P. Carrillo, a Diesel, a Romeo y Julieta Viejo, a Gurkha Centurian, and my last (I think) double banded MoW ruinations with 2 years on it. Ill post some pics if I can figure out how. Look forward to getting in on some of the passes and trading after I get back home.
    Cool, sounds great...
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Were those already in your humidor? If so, all I gotta say is ouch..taken out by your own wife?! She's got some great taste, picking out those sticks!
  • Options
    ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    Yep, she sent me a care package with some mags, some other random stuff I needed, and that bomb sitting at the bottom, pulled right from my own humi. Plan on lighting up the carrillo tonight and the others throughout the week. The MOW might need to wait till right before I go home as it was sitting in my “special occasion” section. Thanks for the link Shaun. Ill see if I can figure it out.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    That girl is a keeper bro! Make sure to bomb her back with something nice! :-)

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    ltherron:
    Yep, she sent me a care package with some mags, some other random stuff I needed, and that bomb sitting at the bottom, pulled right from my own humi. Plan on lighting up the carrillo tonight and the others throughout the week. The MOW might need to wait till right before I go home as it was sitting in my “special occasion” section. Thanks for the link Shaun. Ill see if I can figure it out.
    No problem man, STAY SAFE!