Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking to trade for some Fonseca Habana Seleccion

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
I have been digging on the Fonseca and the Fonseca Arana. So when I went to place an order for some Fonseca Habana Seleccion I was told nope....no more....nada. So I figure the only way to get some is to work a trade. If you have any of these I am willing to trade 5 of mine for 2 or 3 of yours if you can spare them.

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    MTuccelli:
    I have been digging on the Fonseca and the Fonseca Arana. So when I went to place an order for some Fonseca Habana Seleccion I was told nope....no more....nada. So I figure the only way to get some is to work a trade. If you have any of these I am willing to trade 5 of mine for 2 or 3 of yours if you can spare them.
    The Arana is great but needs quite a bit of rest (6-12months). I have not had the Habana Seleccion. PM sent to you Mike. Might be something you are interested in.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    who told you no ? lol , i like the fonseca vintage too
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:
    who told you no ? lol , i like the fonseca vintage too
    When I saw this Fonseca Habana Seleccion I saw no info.

So I emailed the the Great One The Beard himself to ask whats up with it being blank. He replies that this awesome cigar is discontinued, not available. So I have since searched the net for them and found a couple places that say they have them. However they are only in box sets and I just can't part with $197.00 right now.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm's sent