Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Don Lino Africa

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
I used the search button but there is not much info on these since 2009. Any new experiences? are they good?
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I like them when I can get them for $2 each. Anything above that and I would rather have a Diesel d.x for $2.50. The short torpedo is a great cigar for yardwork/kicking around. Tough as nails, good burn and stays lit. You don't mind pitching it after 30 minutes if you have to but it is good to the nub as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    The only one I had was from the COTM and I really enjoyed it. I would buy them again, but as Marker stated, when I can get them for a lower price.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    james40:
    The only one I had was from the COTM and I really enjoyed it. I would buy them again, but as Marker stated, when I can get them for a lower price.
    Agreed with the top 2 posters...good all around smoke but if its above $2.50 it can't compete with MOW and Diesel for a spot in my lineup
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    This is one of my fav sticks. I'd recommed this to anyone! Great value and great all around easy smoke!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Just picked up a fiver of these a couple weeks back, they are resting comfortably in coolidorasaurus' tummy. Will try to remember to come back to this thread and share my thoughts when I spark one up. Maybe this weekend, as thanks to this thread I now have an excuse. LOL

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I have one of these in a salomon size that's been sitting for about a year and a half now. I think once spring rolls around I'll fire it up. It'll have about 2 years age on it. I've always wanted to smoke it but never got around to it lol
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    I have one of these in a salomon size that's been sitting for about a year and a half now. I think once spring rolls around I'll fire it up. It'll have about 2 years age on it. I've always wanted to smoke it but never got around to it lol
    I had the short one from COTM, liked it and thought: "this would be good as a figurado", sounds like you've got something good to look forward to.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love the don lino africa kuros and i heard they are the best
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Amos Umwhat:
    ENFIDL:
    I had the short one from COTM, liked it and thought: "this would be good as a figurado", sounds like you've got something good to look forward to.
    That's really good to hear. I'm def looking forward to it more now than I was